AMP for WP automatically adds Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality to your WordPress site. AMP makes your website faster for Mobile visitors.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, One-on-one email support is available to people who bought the Priority Support only.
Bug reports for AMP for WP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- NEW – Comments Forms in AMP.
- NEW – Native AMP Search functionality.
- NEW – Design 3 Watch the Video Overview
- NEW – Disqus Comments Support
- NEW – Google Tag Manager Support
- NEW – Page, Category & Tags Support Added
- Custom AMP Editor – Which allows you to override your Content that you had written in Post or page, so you can add the different content just for AMP.
- Mobile Redirection – More than 50% of your traffic is from mobile and you aren’t doing anything to improve their user experience, which means you are falling behind on SEO and it can result in lower SERPS. Lightning fast mobile version means faster User experience means more engagement which directly results in the lower bounce rate.
- Custom Post Type Support
- Star Ratings
- Drag & Drop Page builder Added
- 2 Designs Added
- Yoast SEO support on AMP pages and other SEO plugins
- AMP WooCommerce Support
- Switch on/off Support for Pages on AMP
- Translation Panel & RTL
- Internal AMP linking – You can browse AMP pages internally
- Related posts below the post
- Recent Comments list
- Automatically integrate AMP to your website.
- Google Adsense (AMP-AD) Support with 4 different Ad slots across the layout! The First Plugin to have this capability.
- 7 Advertisement sizes
- Google Analytics Support.
- User Friendly Theme Options Panel.
- Unlimited Color Scheme.
- Image Logo Upload.
- Supports Posts and Pages.
- Proper rel canonical tags which means that Google know the original page.
- Overlay Navigation Menu bar.
- Social Sharing in the Single.
- Sexy Design.
- Separate WordPress Menu for AMP version.
- Page builder & Shortcodes Compatibility.
- Carousel support for Gallery.
- Better Image stretching and resizing.
- Youtube Video Embed Support.
- Vine Embed Support.
- Twitter oembed Support.
- Instagram Embed Support.
- Facebook Video Embed Support.
- RTL Support
- Custom AMP FrontPage
- Piwik & Segment.com Support
- Incontent & DoubleClick Support
- Great Support & Active Development.
- Widgets & WooCommerce
JOIN CHAT GROUP COMMUNITY: Purpose of this group is to get proper suggestions and feedback from plugin users and the community so that we can make the plugin even better.
1. User Documentation: The AMP for WP plugin is easy to setup but we have some tutorials and guides prepared for you which will help you dive deep with the plugin.
2. Developer Docs: We have created special documentations for developers and semi technical users who are willing to modify the plugin according to their own needs.
3. Fixing AMP Validation Errors: We will personally take care that your website’s AMP version is perfectly validated. We will make sure that your AMP version gets approved and indexed by Google Webmaster Tools properly and we will even keep an eye on AMP updates from Google and implement them into your website.
4. Community Support Forum: We have a special community support forum where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means alot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
5. Frequently Asked Questions: Some of the Frequently Asked questions.
Issues & Bug Reports:
How do I Report Bugs and Suggest New Features
You can report the bugs at https://github.com/ahmedkaludi/Accelerated-Mobile-Pages/issues
Will you Add New features upon my request?
Yes, Absolutely! I would suggest you to send your feature request by creating an issue in Github at https://github.com/ahmedkaludi/Accelerated-Mobile-Pages/issues/new/ . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
How do I get in touch?
You can contact me using this url: http://ampforwp.com/contact/