The backup plugin BackWPup can be used to save your complete installation including /wp-content/ and push them to an external Backup Service, like Dropbox, S3, FTP and many more, see list below. With a single backup .zip file you are able to easily restore an installation. Please understand: this free version will not be supported as good as the BackWPup Pro version. With our premium version you get first class support and more features.
- Database Backup (needs mysqli)
- WordPress XML Export
- Generate a file with installed plugins
- Optimize Database
- Check and repair Database
- File backup
- Backups in zip, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2 format (needs gz, bz2, ZipArchive)
- Store backup to directory
- Store backup to FTP server (needs ftp)
- Store backup to Dropbox (needs curl)
- Store backup to S3 services (needs PHP 5.3.3, needs curl)
- Store backup to Microsoft Azure (Blob) (needs PHP 5.3.2, curl)
- Store backup to RackSpaceCloud (needs PHP 5.3.2, curl)
- Store backup to SugarSync (needs curl)
- PRO: Store backup to Amazon Glacier (needs PHP 5.3.3, curl)
- PRO: Store backup to Google Drive (needs PHP 5.3.3, curl)
- Send logs and backups by email
- Multi-site support only as network admin
- Pro version and support available – BackWPup Pro
- WordPress 3.9 and PHP 5.2.7 required!
- To use the Plugin with full functionality PHP 5.3.3 with mysqli, FTP,gz, bz2, ZipArchive and curl is needed.
- Plugin functions that don’t work because of your server settings, will not be displayed in admin area.
(Are you a WordPress novice? Check out all of OSTraining’s WordPress video trainings!)
Remember: The most expensive backup is the one you never did! And please test your backups!
Get the BackWPup Pro Version with more features.
Made by Inpsyde · We love WordPress