All support requests should be on the Github Repository.
Want to Contribute?
A WordPress Plugin to allow site owners to display an acceptance dialog to their users and have that follow them throughout the site. This plugin allows you to do redirect users if they decline,
and show popups only on single posts, pages, or categories. ie. if a user accepts on
Post A, but no
Post B, you can force them to accept on a per-post/page/category basis. You can also set
the popup to site-wide, meaning the first time they accept, they will not see it again.
This plugin allows you to do the following:
- Gate Individual Posts
- Gate Individual Pages
- Gate Individual Categories
- Specify cookie time ( in days ) – or just for the browser session
- Block or redirect users who previously denied your terms.
- Customize enter & exit links
- Customize the message, enter, and exit text
- Customize the CSS in the settings page
- Customize the background color via a simple color selector, along with it’s opacity
- Blanket protect misc. pages like search and archives
If the exit link is left empty, users will be redirected to google.