GTranslate plugin uses Google Translate automatic translation service to translate wordpress site with Google power and make it multilingual. With 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users. Our paid versions are fully SEO compatible which will increase your international traffic and sales. GTranslate is a budget multilingual WordPress solution which combines automatic and human translations to save money and is easy to implement.
GTranslate is a leading website translation services provider since 2008 and powers more than 500.000 multilingual websites worldwide.
Please use GTranslate Support for your questions and support requests! We are multilingual!
Please check our FAQ to get quick answers.
- Free Google automatic machine translation
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Mouse over effect
- Google Analytics integration
- Translates the site on the fly
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Menus and widgets translation
- Themes and plugins translation
- Right to left language support
- Google language translator widget
- Available styles Dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Nice dropdown with flags, Flags with language names, Flags with language codes, Language names, Language codes, Globe
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- WooCommerce shop translation
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Alternative flags for Quebec, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Multilingual SEO – Enable search engine indexing
- Increase traffic and AdSense revenue
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Yoast SEO compatible
- WooCommerce compatible
- You can have sub-directory (example.com/es/) or sub-domain (es.example.com) URL structure
- URL Translation aka slug translation is possible (example.com/about-us → example.es/sobre-nosotros)
- You can manually correct translations
- In context translation interface (make corrections without loosing the context)
- Meta data translation (meta keywords, meta description)
- Translating schema.org microdata for better search engine appearance
- Seamless updates (cloud service updated on our side – SaaS, you do not need to worry about backups on your side)
- JSON format translation
- AMP translation (Accelerated Mobile Pages translation)
- Image localization – Media translation
- Translation Proxy (aka Translation Delivery Network)
- Centralized Translation Cache – We revise and improve translations over time
- Language Hosting (example.fr)
- Live Chat Support
GTranslate WordPress Demo
Watch GTranslate Tour
Edit Translations Demo (paid)
Keywords: translate wordpress, wordpress translator, translate, translator, translation, machine translate, wp translate, ajax translate, bilingual, multilanguage, multilingual, i18n, localization, l10n, tradurre, traducir, traduire, traduzione, ubersetzung, mehrsprachig, oversette, oversatta, vertaling, vertaler, meertalig
List of supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gtranslatedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings → GTranslate screen to configure the plugin
- There are 4 ways you can use to publish the language selector on your website
1. Floating Language Selector
You can turn on Floating language selector option from Settings → GTranslate screen and it will show the language selector in appropriate location (Top Right, Bottom Right, Top Left or Bottom Left)
2. Showing in Menu
You can select from the list of available menus in which menu the language selector should appear
3. Use GTranslate shortcode
You can use
[gtranslate] shortcode anywhere on your website including posts, pages, text widgets.
You can edit your template files and use
<?php echo do_shortcode('[gtranslate]'); ?> in HTML which will render the language selector.
4. Use GTranslate Widget
You can use Appearence → Widgets screen to publish GTranslate widget inside a sidebar of your template.
If you are using any cache plugin, do not forget to clear your cache.