A really intuitive and easy-to-use plugin that helps to manage the permalinks for all your posts, pages and other custom post types items.
Currently, the plugin allows to perform four main actions:
- It allows to manually adjust selected permalinks (URIs or native slugs) for all posts/pages/custom post type items.
- It allows to bulk replace particular words used in permalinks (or native slugs) with another words (works also with substring).
- It allows to bulk regenerate/reset permalinks (or native slugs). This might be especially useful if your post titles are updated and native slugs need to be recreated.
- It allows to change the default permalink bases (permastructures) for all custom post types & posts and pages.
To improve the user experience, each tool allows also to filter the permalinks by post types or post statuses.
“Find and replace” usage example
Word “krakow” should be replaced with “gdansk” in all your permalinks.
http://example.com/krakow/hotels-in-krakow === [changed] ===> http://example.com/gdansk/hotels-in-gdansk http://example.com/krakow/restaurants-in-krakow === [changed] ===> http://example.com/gdansk/restaurants-in-gdansk http://example.com/krakow/transport-in-krakow === [changed] ===> http://example.com/gdansk/transport-in-gdansk http://example.com/blog/krakow-the-best-city-for-tourists === [changed] ===> http://example.com/blog/gdansk-the-best-city-for-tourists http://example.com/poland/cities/krakow === [changed] ===> http://example.com/poland/cities/gdansk http://example.com/poland/cities/stalowa-wola === [not changed] ===> http://example.com/cities/stalowa-wola http://example.com/poland/cities/warszawa === [not changed] ===> http://example.com/poland/cities/warszawa http://example.com/poland/cities/poznan === [not changed] ===> http://example.com/poland/cities/poznan
- “Permalink Editor” – list of your permalinks (groupped by post types).
- “Regenerate/Reset” permalinks, custom and native URIs (slugs).
- “Find and replace” strings in permalinks, custom and native URIs (slugs).
- Support for “Primary Term” functionality implemented in “Yoast SEO” plugin.
- Optional redirect (301 or 302) from old (native) permalinks to new (custom) permalinks.
- Possibility to disable native canonical redirects.