This PubSubHubbub plugin is a simple way to let people know in real-time when your blog is updated. PubSubHubbub is widely adopted and is used by Google Reader, Google Alerts and many other services.
- Sends realtime notifications when you update your blog
- Supports multi-user installations (WordPress MU)
- Supports multiple hubs
- Supports all of the feed formats used by WordPress, not just ATOM and RSS2
- Supports latest spec (Version 0.4)
- Announces which hubs you are using by adding
<link rel="hub" ...>declarations to your template header and ATOM feed
<atom:link rel="hub" ...>to your RSS feeds along with the necessary XMLNS declaration for RSS 0.92/1.0
By default this plugin will ping the following hubs:
Please contact me if you operate a hub that you would like to be included as a default option.