Based on keywords you choose, the SEO Rank Reporter plugin will track your Google rankings every 3 days and report the data in an easy-to-read graph.
You will also be able to visualize your traffic flow in response to ranking changes and receive emails notifying you of major rank changes.
- Add keywords to the reporter and let the reporter track your website’s (or other websites’) ranking changes.
- View a historical graph of your rankings.
- Visually compare how your website is ranking compared to competitors.
- Watch how your traffic fluctuates based on ranking changes.
- Get email notifications when any one of your rankings changes in X (you specify X) positions.
- Download a full CSV file containing all of your ranking data.
- View a list of keywords that are currently driving traffic to your website and add them to the rank reporter.
- Search using other Google Country URLs (e.g., google.co.uk)
Many thanks to translators!
While traffic is a good measurement of SEO, online marketers who take their SEO seriously, will also use rankings as a major KPI (key performance indicator) of their work. Many SEO tools exist to track Google rankings. However, these tools can be pricey and bulky.
The SEO Rank Reporter tool was built to offer a simple ranking measurement tool for WordPress websites. Users can now view how their website ranks for a number of different keywords right within their WordPress admin panel.