To Top Plugin adds a floating box at the bottom right side (by default) of the page when scrolled down and, when clicked, rolls smoothly to the top. This is convenient when you have a long page, and you want to give your visitors an easy way to get back to the top.
When a page or post has heaps of content, visitors have to scroll down to read those content. As they scroll below, all the navigational links go up. When visitors are done with the reading, they need to scroll up to see what else is there on your website. This can be very tedious. To Top Plugin adds a button that quickly gets visitors to the top of the page in a matter of milliseconds. Also, the transition is smooth and improves user experience. The other great thing about this plugin is you don’t have to touch a single code of your template.
- Displays an icon when user scrolls down the page
- Live Preview via Customizer
- Scrolls the page back to top with animation
- Set icon/image opacity
- Set icon(dashicons) or image as to top button
- For icon, set background color, icon color, icon size and icon shape(from square to circle)
- Set any image you want
- Set image width
- Set the location of the icon
- Show/hide To Top button in admin pages.
- Auto hide
- Hide on small devices
Catch Themes team does not provide support for the To Top plugin on the WordPress.org forums. Support is provided at To Top Support Forum
To Top plugin is translation ready.