Widget CSS Classes gives you the ability to add custom classes and ids to your WordPress widgets
Please note that this plugin doesn’t enable you to enter custom CSS. You’ll need to edit your theme’s style.css or add another
plugin that allows you to input custom CSS.
This plugin also adds additional classes to widgets to help you style them easier:
- widget-first: added to the first widget in a sidebar
- widget-last: added to the last widget in a sidebar
- widget-odd: added to odd numbered widgets in a sidebar
- widget-even: added to even numbered widgets in a sidebar
- widget-#: added to every widget, such as widget-1, widget-2
- Adds a text field to a widget for defining a class
- You can specify multiple classes by putting a space between them
- Optionally adds checkboxes with predefined classes
- Optionally adds a text field to add an id to a widget
- Adds first and last classes to the first and last widget instances in a sidebar
- Adds even/odd classes to widgets
- Adds number classes to widgets
- Fully translatable
- Multi-site compatible
- Compatible with Widget Logic, Widget Context, and WP Page Widget plugins
- Has filters and hooks for customizing output including class names
Widget Context compatibility fix provided by Joan Piedra
Slovak translation by Branco WebHostingGeeks.com
Polish translation added, Slovak translation files renamed by Tomasz Wesołowski
Spanish translation by Maria Ramos at WebHostingHub
Serbo-Croatian translation by Borisa Djuraskovic at WebHostingHub
Dutch translation and predefined classes fix by Jory Hogeveen at Keraweb
Russian translation by Наталия Завьялова
Swedish translation by Olle Gustafsson
Fix ids notice by Ricardo Lüders
This file is part of Widget CSS Classes.
Widget CSS Classes is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Widget CSS Classes is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.