WordPress Popular Posts is a highly customizable widget that displays the most popular posts on your blog.
- Multi-widget capable. That is, you can have several widgets of WordPress Popular Posts on your blog – each with its own settings!
- Time Range – list those posts of your blog that have been the most popular ones within a specific time range (eg. last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, etc.)!
- Custom Post-type support. Wanna show other stuff than just posts and pages?
- Display a thumbnail of your posts! (see the FAQ section for technical requirements).
- Use your own layout! WPP is flexible enough to let you customize the look and feel of your popular posts! (see customizing WPP’s HTML markup and styling the list for more).
- WPML support!
- WordPress Multisite support!
- Check the statistics on your most popular posts from the dashboard.
- Order your popular list by comments, views (default) or average views per day!
- Shortcode support – use the [wpp] shortcode to showcase your most popular posts on pages, too! For usage and instructions, please refer to the installation section.
- Template tags – Don’t feel like using widgets? No problem! You can still embed your most popular entries on your theme using the wpp_get_mostpopular() template tag. Additionally, the wpp_get_views() template tag allows you to retrieve the views count for a particular post. For usage and instructions, please refer to the installation section.
- Localizable to your own language (See the FAQ section for more info).
- WP-PostRatings support. Show your visitors how your readers are rating your posts!
WordPress Popular Posts is now also on GitHub!
- Flame graphic by freevector/Vecteezy.com.