Create newsletters, automated emails, post notifications and autoresponders. Capture subscribers with our signup widget. Drop your posts, images, social icons in your newsletter. Change fonts and colors on the fly. A simple newsletter solution for WordPress. Finally!
We built it with the idea that newsletters in WordPress should be easy. Not hard. Forget MailChimp, Aweber, etc. We’re the good guys inside your WordPress.
Check out this 2 minute video.
- Drag-and-drop newsletter designer
- Send your latest posts automatically
- Autoresponders (e.g., “send email 3 days after someone subscribes”)
- Send emails to your WordPress users
- Start collecting subscribers in 2-clicks with our subscription widget
- Your choice of single or double opt-in
- Import subscribers in 2 easy steps
- Get statistics for your newsletters: opens, clicks, unsubscribes
- Drag-and-drop subscription form designer
- Perfect rendering that makes your newsletters look the same on mobile devices (iPhone, Android) and desktop/web email clients (Gmail, Outlooki, Yahoo, Hotmai, etc.)
- Send with your own web host or, third-party SMTP (e.g., SendGrid, Amazon SES, Gmail, etc.), or third-party API (SendGrid, Elastic EMail, etc.)
- Segment your lists based on unopened, opened and clicked rates
- Selection of over 70 themes. Photoshop files included!
- Sending newsletters in the free version is limited to 2000 subscribers
MailPoet Premium offers these nifty extra features:
- Send to more than 2000 subscribers
- A beautiful statistics dashboard to compare your newsletters and subscribers
- Detailed stats for each subscriber and newsletter
- Automated bounce handling that keeps your subscribers’ list clean
- Test your SPAM score before you send a newsletter to your subscribers
- Improve deliverability with DKIM signature
- Simple install process
- Priority support: let us optimize your settings!
Find over 80 articles in our documentation:
Translations in your language
- French (but of course!)
- Portuguese PT
- Portuguese BR