Allows a CMS users (eg shop admin) to create a URL (for WooCommerce only) with specific product(s) and quantity info. When clicked by a user this URL will load those products into the users cart and take them to the checkout page automatically.
How do I use this plugin?
How to uninstall the plugin?
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WOOCOMMERCE INSTALLED FIRST
- Add the shortcode [wc-cart-url-form] to the content of the page with which you want to display the URL Creation Form. You can learn to add a shortcode here, https://betterdeveloperdocs.com/how-to-add-a-shortcode-to-a-page-or-post-in-wordpress-editor/
- Load that page in the browser. You must have CMS login credentials in order to access.
- Use the form to select products and quantities (to be loaded in the users cart) and hit ‘Go’. This will create the URL.
- Use that URL to create a clickable button or send that URL to the user of your choice (perhaps via email but could be anything even WhatsApp).
- They then click that URL.
- This will load the checkout page for WooCommerce with the products and quantities you pre-selected in the users cart. They can then simply add their payment and delivery details and they can buy those pre-selected products straight away without having to scroll through your site and shop for them all individually.
- Demonstration of how to use the form that you added via shortcode. https://betterdeveloperdocs.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/betterDevDocs_addtocarturlsWC.mp4
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
View of the 'Add to Cart URL creator' Form which you use to create a URL to send to users.
Multiple products can be added with this form also.