This plugin adds new widgets to Elementor Page Builder.
For more details and demo check our official site http://www.elementoraddons.com/
Current Addon Elements:
- Progress Bar (new)
- Dual Button (new)
- Animated Background Color (new)
- Timeline (new)
- Info Circle (new)
- Comparison Table (new)
- Info Circle (new)
- Background Slider
- Modal Popup
- Flip Box
- Text Separator
- Price Table
- Post List
- Animated Text
- After/Before Image Compare
- Split Text
- Google Map (with ability to add styles from Snazzy Maps)
- Twitter (Show profile timeline, hashtag feed, tweet, follow and hashtag button)
- Shape Separator (Deprecated.. use shape separator available with Elementor)
Many more elements coming soon…
Also try our premium plugin “AnyWhere Elementor Pro” to create Global Post Layouts with Elementor
Note: This plugin is an addon of Elementor Page Builder (https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/) and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
- Icon Migration from Font Awesome 4 to Font Awesome 5.
- Fixed issue with SVG display
- Modal Popup Close Button Spacing option added.
- Dual Button CSS fix
- After/Before Image Compare separator css fix.
- Timeline OrderBy Field issue fix.
- Comparison Table Check and Close icon css class update to fa5.
- Masonry dependencies issue bug fix to filterable gallery.
- Section Column cursor css added.
* New Widget: Filterable Gallery
* New Widget: Wrapper Link
* Fix : Dual Button Padding
* Fix : New module added default activate
* Fix : Modal Popup shortcode not rendering fix
* Tweak : Modal Popup content type AE-Template option added
- Fixed php warning in Particle Background modules
- Fixed : Date issue with Timeline widget.
- Fixed issue with missing CSS code from previous release.
- Enhancement: Added option to disable modules from that backend dashboard
- Enhancement: Added option in google map to open info window on load
- Fixed: Date format issue in Timeline widget
- Fixed: Optimized js code of After Before Image Comparison widget for better performance.
- New Widget: Progress Bar
- New Widget: Dual Button
- New Feature: Animated Background Color on Section and Column Background
- Fix: WPML Compatibility fix for Post List widget.
- New Widget: Timeline
- New Widget: Info Circle
- New Widget: Comparison Table
- New Widget: Pop Up
- New Feature: Background slider
- Enhancement: Animation option added in Gmap marker icon
- Enhancement: More effects added in flipbox
- New Widget: After/Before Image Compare
- New Feature: Particles Background on Sections
- Enhancement: Added dynamic content support for Text Separator & FlipBox
- Bug Fix: Issue with flipbox on iPhones.
- New Widget: Google Map (With support for Snazzy Maps)
- New Widget: Twitter (Add timeline, tweet button, hashtag etc)
- Enhancement: Added Fade effect in FlipBox widget.
- Enhancement: Inline editing in Text Separator widget. Coming soon for other widgets.
- Bug Fix: Typography issue in Animated Text widget.
- Added new widget “Split Text”
- Added gradient background option in Flipbox, Pricetable & Animated Text
- Fix: css issue in Post List on mobile view.
- New Element – Animated Text
- Fixed issue: icons missing after elementor 1.0 release.
- Fixed issue: now uses except in post list element if available.
- Added more controls for price box section of Price Table
- Fixed IE11 animation issue in flipbox.
- Added responsive controls to Post List
- Corrected typo in Post List controls
- Fixed bug found in previous release. It broke text separator.
- Fixed issue with icon css in various elements.
- Fixed issue – text separator overlapping content below when aligned left or right.
- Added new element Post List
- Added new element Shape Separator
- Fixed php notices issue while using with WP_DEBUG true.
- Added width and align parameters to Text Separator. Now control the width and alignment of Text Separator.
- Introducing new element – FLIP BOX
- Fixed issue with price table border radius and background.
- Initial Launch with Text Separator element and Price Table
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Where can i find the new element added
New elements are added at the end of default elementor widget area.
How to set shape separator as full width.
Setting up separator can be little tricky for you initially.
Under section settings set
Stretch Section => yes
Content width => full width
Column gap => No gap
- Fixed tablet mode compatibility in Comparison Table
- Fixed css issues in few widgets
- Fixed missing wpml strings
- Fixed issue in Particles opverlapping content
- Added option to manage All tab text in Filterable Gallery
- Fixed compatibility with Elementor 3.0
- New : WPML Support added
- Tweak : Added Padding Option Price Table Features
- Tweak : Image added to Modal Popup Button
- Fix : Comparison Table Button Heading Default CSS
- Fix : Comparison Table Check and Cross Icon Color
- Fixed a potential security issues. Immediate update recommended.
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 5.4
- Tweak : Added option to define Feature Heading and Button Heading in Comparison Table
- Tweak : Added capability to style individual cards in Timeline widget
- Tweak : Enhancements in Filterable Gallery
- Tweak : Automatic CSS Regenerated on plugin re-activation.
- Fix : Text Separator blank icon migration issue resolved
- Fix : Modal Popup Close button icon migration issue resolved