This plugin used for frontend side post, custom post types and pages visits counts. After activating the plugin you have to follow very simple steps to configure the plugin.
There are various options to show visits counter on the frontend of the website, like, Bottom of the content, Above the content, Or you can generate shortcode from the backend and use it anywhere on the page or posts.
This plugin has advanced configuration and parameters you can configure from the backend.
Page visit counter provides very detailed statistics of the visits data. This plugin provides visual charts to show your visits statistics with beautiful and detailed charts, There are lot’s features in this plugin you can check below for more details.
ADVANCED PAGE VISIT COUNTER:
Advanced Page Visit Counter Settings:
- In this options you can configure different settings for Advanced Page Visit Counter.
- Post Type: You can select multiple posts types to capture visits on frontend.
- Exclude IP Addresses : Add the IP addresses which you want to be excluded from page view counts.
- Show Counter on Front End : In this setting you can select, Where you want to show your counter on the frontend, Like Above the Content or Below the Content, There more other options as well to customize the visit counter widget on frontned like Text Color, Border Color, Background Color, Border Radius, Border Width etc.
- Default Label : In this setting, You can choose your default label to show on frontend, Like, Visits, Views, Counter etc.
- Reset All : By using this you can reset plugin settings very easily.
- Reset All Counters : By using this you can reset / delete all visits data from your site permanently, Beware before doing this.
Reports & Export Reports:
- Reports Table : In this section you can see all your pages, posts, products visits data with total visits counts.
- View Report : Using this you can see detailed reports of the page/post/products visits.
- Copy : By using this method you can copy current tables data to your clipboard.
- CSV : By using this you can export all your data to csv file.
- Excel : By using this you can export all your data to excel file.
- Print : By using this you can print all your data directly.
Page Visit Counter Reports:
- Trending This Week : In this chart you can get most visited/trending posts/pages/products from your site based on current week statistics.
- Top Browsers : In this chart you can get the type of browers which are used to visit your pages/posts/products.
- Top 10 IP Address : In this chart you can get top 10 IP address which visited your site most.
- Top Referer : In this chart you can get information about referers.
- Weekly Report : In this chart you can get total visits counts of past weeks.
- Monthly Report : In this chart you can get total visits counts of past few months.
Many more features are coming soon…. Keep your copy updated…
In this settings page you can generate your own custom designed shortcode to show your visit counter widget on the frontend.
- You have to configure few simple parameters like below.
- Border Size : You can set border width by using this settings.
- Border Radius : You can set border radius by using this settings.
- Border Style : You can choose border style from pre-defined border styles by using this settings.
- Font Size : You can set fonts size from this settings.
- Border Color : You can choose border color frSom very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Background Color : You can choose background color from very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Font Color : You can choose Font color from very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Font Style : You can choose Font style from pre-defined font styles by using this settings.
- Padding : You can add padding to your widget from this settings.
- Width : You can set width of the widget by using this settings.
- Counter Label : You can add your custom label to show on the frontend widget.
Keep activate this plugin, We roll out updates every week, Many add-ons are coming soon.
We always welcome users advise. Please let us know your valuable suggestion about this plugin. I am planning many huge features for this plugin in upcoming days.
You can check our other plugins:
- Hide Admin Bar Based on User Roles
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your wp-content/plugins/ folder locally
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to wp-admin/plugins.php on your site (your WP plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress Admin Panel by going to Plugins / Add New and type this Advanced Page Visit counter.
Is this plugin works with latest WordPress 5.2 versions?
Yes, It is compatible with latest WordPress versions 3.9+
Is it compatible with other 3rd party plugins and themes?
Yes, It works fine with any 3rd party WordPress themes and plugins.
1.0.0 – 08.12.2018
- Feature – New Charts added in Reports section.
1.0.1 – 07.05.2019
- Feature – Table UI/UX Improved, Charts Improved.
1.0.2 – 14.08.2019
1.0.3 – 03.09.2019
- Feature – Frontend Widget alignment feature implemented.
1.0.4 – 12.09.2019
- Feature – Few UI fixes applied