Page visit counter used for frontend side post, custom post types and pages visits counts. After activating the plugin you have to follow very simple steps to configure the plugin. Advanced Page Visit Counter Subscribe now to get early discount on PRO version releasing soon.
There are various options to show visits counter on the frontend of the website, like, Bottom of the content, Above the content, Or you can generate shortcode from the backend and use it anywhere on the page or posts.
This plugin has advanced configuration and parameters you can configure from the backend.
Request New Featured by visiting this link Advanced Page Visit Counter, Fill the form and request for new features, We will try to do out best to make you happy.
awesome! thank you so much for the quick response, i really appreciate that. i really do love this plugin, you’ve done a great job. 🙂
Page visit counter provides very detailed statistics of the visits data. This plugin provides visual charts to show your visits statistics with beautiful and detailed charts, There are lot’s features in this plugin you can check below for more details.
*** Recently We have updated our plugin with major changes, So please clear cache or hard refresh your browser to use new features.
ADVANCED PAGE VISIT COUNTER:
Dashboard (Brand new design to get recent visit data):
- Top 10 articles count
- Top 10 IP Addresses data
- Top 10 Referer data
- Top visitors by browser
- Top visitors by operating system
Advanced Page Visit Counter Settings:
- In this options you can configure different settings for Advanced Page Visit Counter.
- Post Type: You can select multiple posts types to capture visits on frontend.
- Exclude IP Addresses : Add the IP addresses which you want to be excluded from page view counts.
- Show Counter on Front End : In this setting you can select, Where you want to show your counter on the frontend, Like Above the Content or Below the Content, There more other options as well to customize the visit counter widget on frontned like Text Color, Border Color, Background Color, Border Radius, Border Width etc.
- Default Label : In this setting, You can choose your default label to show on frontend, Like, Visits, Views, Counter etc.
- Reset All : By using this you can reset plugin settings very easily.
- Reset All Counters : By using this you can reset / delete all visits data from your site permanently, Beware before doing this.
- (NEW)Widget Alignemnt: Now you can align widget as per your choice very easily by Left, Center or Right alignment.
** New Feature Added: Now you can set your own custom visit counting starting range from the page/post editor, Check Screenshots.
Page Visit Counter Reports:
- Trending This Week : In this chart you can get most visited/trending posts/pages/products from your site based on current week statistics.
- Top Browsers : In this chart you can get the type of browers which are used to visit your pages/posts/products.
- Top 10 IP Address : In this chart you can get top 10 IP address which visited your site most.
- Top Referer : In this chart you can get information about referers.
- Weekly Report : In this chart you can get total visits counts of past weeks.
- Monthly Report : In this chart you can get total visits counts of past few months.
- Country Wise Report : In this chart you can get total visits counts by Countries.
Many more features are coming soon…. Keep your copy updated…
In this settings page you can generate your own custom designed shortcode to show your visit counter widget on the frontend.
- You have to configure few simple parameters like below.
- Border Size : You can set border width by using this settings.
- Border Radius : You can set border radius by using this settings.
- Border Style : You can choose border style from pre-defined border styles by using this settings.
- Font Size : You can set fonts size from this settings.
- Border Color : You can choose border color frSom very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Background Color : You can choose background color from very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Font Color : You can choose Font color from very simple color picker by using this settings.
- Font Style : You can choose Font style from pre-defined font styles by using this settings.
- Padding : You can add padding to your widget from this settings.
- Width : You can set width of the widget by using this settings.
- Counter Label : You can add your custom label to show on the frontend widget.
- (NEW) Shortcode Type: We have added new feature to generate shortcodes. Now you can generate 3 types of shortcodes like, Customized ( For any specific page or individual shortcode ), Global ( This shortcode will give you total count of all the articles from your website. ), Individual ( Now you can generate shortcode for any single article as well, You can show statistics of one page to another page by using this shortcode.)
We always welcome users advise. Please let us know your valuable suggestion about this plugin. I am planning many huge features for this plugin in upcoming days.
You can check our other plugins:
- Hide Admin Bar Based on User Roles
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your wp-content/plugins/ folder locally
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to wp-admin/plugins.php on your site (your WP plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
OR you can just install it with WordPress Admin Panel by going to Plugins / Add New and type this Advanced Page Visit counter.
Is this plugin works with latest WordPress 5.2 versions?
Yes, It is compatible with latest WordPress versions 4.1+
Is it compatible with other 3rd party plugins and themes?
Yes, It works fine with any 3rd party WordPress themes and plugins.
Is this plugin using any cookies to track data?
No, We have used WordPress hooks to store the statistics.
1.0.0 – 08.12.2018
- Feature – New Charts added in Reports section.
1.0.1 – 07.05.2019
- Feature – Table UI/UX Improved, Charts Improved.
1.0.2 – 14.08.2019
1.0.3 – 03.09.2019
- Feature – Frontend Widget alignment feature implemented.
1.0.4 – 12.09.2019
- Feature – Few UI fixes applied
1.0.5 – 13.09.2019
- Feature – UI / UX Issue fixed on frontend.
1.0.6 – 13.09.2019
- Feature – Theme Compatibility Issues fixed.
2.0.0 – 4.10.2019
- Feature – New Country Chart Added, New Filters Added on Reports Page, Tracking Module Improved, Bug Fixes.
2.0.1 – 5.10.2019
- Feature – Get Country name issue resolved, Older PHP Version Compatibility issue fixed.
2.0.2 – 6.10.2019
- Feature – Bug Fixes and Improvements.
2.5.0 – 19.11.2019
- Feature – Complete Plugin makeover, New Charts, Widgets and many other features.
2.5.1 – 19.11.2019
- Feature – Minor bug fixes
2.5.2 – 20.11.2019
- Feature – Minor bug fixes on frontend side.
2.5.3 – 9.12.2019
- Bug Fixes and Speed Improvements on tracking the data.