This plugin allows customers to upload files to their orders on the order's page.
A few points to note:
1. This plugin depends on the following plugins : woocommerce,woocommerce multivendor marketplace(with front end manager)- these plugins are
freely available in the wordpress repository.
2. This is the first version, any feedback to make the plugin better will be highly appreciated.
3. There are two sections of the uploads. The files uploaded by the buyer, and by the seller. Each file is listed in it’s respective category.
4. The plugin is active on each orders page.
5. All the data relating to the plugin is deleted after plugin uninstall. However, this does not interfere with your site or cause site instability.
6. For now upload size is limited to 5MB to avoid very large files which may make a site slow.
7. The following files are allowed for upload : pdf, xls, xlsx, and docx. We will be updating soon to allow more formats.
8. For any feedback/donation to support this plugin, visit https://www.azwgroup.co.ke/Zach.
azw-woocommerce-file-upoadsentire folder to the
To deactivate, simply go to the installed plugins page and click deactivate.
That’s all. You are all set.