Checkout Address AutoFill For WooCommerce is a WooCommerce add-on which allows your user to autofill both Billing and Shipping address fields in the checkout page by using google address autocomplete API.
This plugin also has the functionality where the user can select his current location and the plugin will set the current location in the respective checkout fields.
Check out our Video demo
- Works for Billing and/or Shipping addresses
- Enable use current location for both Ship/Bill address
- Show Results from Specific Country
- Manage Autocomplete Field placement
- Allow Phone Number autofill
- Allow Company Name autofill
- Supports the latest version of WooCommerce
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Checkout Address AutoFill For WooCommerce”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Once the plugin is installed then you need to add your google api key from its setting panel.
- Change the settings as per your requirement and you are done.
- Street address autocomplete added.
- Fixed issue for state autofill.
- Admin option to change position of Autocomplete field.
- Admin option to change the label of the Autocomplete field.
- css, js optimized
- Added option to select country from which the search result will be shown
- Fixed issue for select2 on admin settings
- Fixed issue for select2 on frontend
- Add Autofill option for Ship to different address
- Added autofill option for Phone and Company name field
- Fixed compatible issue with YITH WooCommerce plugin. Ref: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-not-working-when-activating-plugin/#post-11978932
- Fixed Multisite installation issue
- Updated Address field values
Plugin Settings Link.
Plugin Frontend - AutoFill for Billing Address.
Plugin Frontend - AutoFill for Shipping Address.