Contact form plugin for WordPress website is the best solution to receive messages from customers right to your email address(-es). Download, activate and paste [bestwebsoft_contact_form] shortcode on any page, post or widget to display the form. Customize the form styles and contents easily with the pre-build options.
Allow your customers to reach you in seconds!
- Add contact form to any post, page or widget using the shortcode
- GDPR Compliant
- Data validation before the submission
- Send a copy of the submitted message to the email
- Receive submissions to the default admin or custom email addresses
- Add additional data about the sender to the email notification:
- Sent from (IP address)
- Sent from (referer)
- Using (user agent)
- Responsive Layout
- Editable field labels
- Required fields
- Select used/required for the following fields:
- Phone number
- File attachments
- Enable additional pre-build fields
- Enable two column layout
- Change the width for contact form
- Re-order form fields using drag & drop interface
- Translate your form to any language with a simple language customizer
- Protect contact form from spam with Captcha or Google reCAPTCHA
- Add unlimited contact forms using Contact Form Multi
- Save and manage messages using Contact Form to DB
- Add users who send the submission to the Subscriber newsletter subscription list
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentations and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add department selectbox and sort messages by inquiry type
- Add required and optional checkboxes (i.e. Terms and Conditions)
- Automatically populate name and email input fields for logged-in users
- Add “Reply to” email address in the message head
- Set default text for subject and message input fields
- Show, hide or disable fields:
- Email Address
- Enable auto response option with editable message
- Customizable form
- Styles (no programming knowledge required)
- Alignment, labels alignment and position
- Editable tooltips
- Editable placeholders
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
Upgrade to Pro Now
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Afrikaans (af_ZA) (thanks to Aldu)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, www.iconis.org.br, DJIO, www.djio.com.br)
- Catalan (ca) (thanks to Kenneth)
- Chinese (zh_CN) (thanks to kplam)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera, www.n0lim.it, PaMaDeSSoft, www.pamadessoft.cz)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Kasper Jensen, www.teknisk-support.com)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to Olivier Smet)
- Estonian (et) (thanks to Feliks, www.veebimeister.com)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks Capronnier Luc)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Alex)
- Greek (el) (thanks to Dimitris Karantonis, www.soft4real.com/en-UK)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Jordan Silaen, www.chameleonjohn.com)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Per Rommetveit)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Slovak (sk_SK) (thanks to Michal Vittek, www.wp.sk)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Javitopo)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Martin Tonek, Joakim Lindskog, Maarten van den Driest – www.crossanddot.nl)
- Turkish (tr) (thanks to Can Atasever, www.canatasever.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Vietnamese (vi) (thanks to Dich Anh Viet, www.bizover.net)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
The author of the Contact Form also recommends the following plugins:
- SMTP – Configure SMTP server to receive email messages from WordPress to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other services.
- Captcha – #1 super security anti-spam captcha plugin for WordPress forms.
- Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) – Protect WordPress website forms from spam entries with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Limit Attempts – Protect WordPress website against brute force attacks. Limit rate of login attempts.
- Contact Form Multi – Add unlimited number of contact forms to WordPress website.
- Contact Form to DB – Save and manage contact form messages. Never lose important data.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Upload the
contact-form-plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “BWS Panel” > “Contact Form”.
- Create a page or a post and insert the shortcode [bestwebsoft_contact_form] into the text.
View a PDF version of Step-by-step Instruction on Contact Form Installation.
Where can I find the settings to adjust the plugin work after activation?
You can find the link to the Settings Page in the Plugin menu.
I haven’t adjusted the settings after the plugin installation. What is the default email address used for a contact via the form?
The address specified during WordPress installation will be used by the Contact Form plugin as the default one.
How can I add Contact Form to my website?
You should put the shortcode [bestwebsoft_contact_form] into your page or post.
I chose a user via the plugin settings and got this error: “Please enter a valid email address. Settings are not saved.”
This means that you made a syntax error.
How to add the contact form not in English?
- Add a language in the block “Language settings for the field names in the form” on the plugin settings page.
- Mark the check box (if it’s not marked yet) in the block “Change the names of the contact form fields and error messages”, choose the necessary tab,click the twistie to expand the list of the fields and fill in the fields. Choose the necessary tab in the block “Action after email is sent” as well and fill in the field. Save the changes.
- You will see the shortcode under the tab with the necessary language. Please paste that shortcode to the page or post.
I’m not receiving messages from Contact Form OR the plugin does not send an email – “Sorry, email message could not be delivered.”
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please check the plugin settings ‘/wp-admin/admin.php?page=contact_form.php’ => ‘What to use?’ => change the lines from wp-mail to mail and vice versa.
- Email messages can be marked as spam on the server. Please choose another email instead of the admin’s one (‘Use this email:’ block) – for example, gmail or similar. If the message is sent, it means that email filtering is set on your server. Please contact your hosting provider.
- Perhaps email sending is not set. You should install an extra plugin called SMTP by BestWebSoft and configure it. Afterwards you should open the “Send A Test Email” tab on the plugin settings page, check an option “Display log”, send a test email and you will see if the plugin logs have errors.
Note: If the Contact Form sends letters, but you don’t receive them, you can install our plugin Contact Form to DB in order not to lose the sent letters for the time the problem is being solved.
How to Use Contact Form – Step-by-step Instruction
Submit a support request if the problem still remains. Please include the following information when contacting support:
1. URL of the page where Contact Form is located (make sure that the plugin is activated and the form is displayed on the page).
2. Log generated by the SMTP plugin after sending the test message.
Submit a request
Why the contact form is displayed in one column, if I’ve chosen two columns displaying on the plugin settings page?
This happens when there is not enough the minimum width of the parent block where the contact form is located.
Is it possible to create two contact forms using Contact Form?
Install and activate Contact Form Multi in order to add unlimited number of forms to your WordPress website.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
Contact Form displaying.
Contact Form displaying with additional fields.
Contact Form displaying with 2 columns.
Contact Form settings page.
Contact Form additional settings page.
Contact Form appearance settings page.
Widget settings for using shortcode in the sidebar.
Add or remove additional fields easily and label any contact form fields you want.
Choose additional information about sender you would like to see.
Enable the file attachement option to get important files from senders via contact form.
Make any of the standard form fields required or not.
Translate your contact form to any language with a simple language customizer.
Receive a copy of the email sent via the contact form.
Divide your contact form fields into columns and change 'Submit' button position.
Re-order contact form fields using drag & drop interface.
Enable the file multiattachment option to get important files from senders via contact form.