You can create a payment request for your client. This plugin will create special link for.
Your client will receive email with details of future payment and can pay for you by bill on your website.
Testing data: https://stripe.com/docs/payments/3d-secure#regulatory-cards
Stripe dashboard: https://dashboard.stripe.com/test/payments?status%5B%5D=successful
How does it work?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’.
- Upload the ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Create Payment (Stripe Gateway)’ from your Plugins page.
- Admin panel for payment settings
- Create Payment. Stripe Card
Create Payment Dashboard
Payment confirmation page
Stripe Card element