Simply integrate a Distributed Content Delivery Network (DCDN) into your WordPress site.
What it does?
The dCDN Engine plugin has been developed to link your content to the CDN URLs.
- Link assets to load from a CDN
- Set included directories
- Define exclusions (directories or extensions)
- Enable or disable for HTTPS
- PHP >=5.6
- WordPress >=4.6
- Anyone is welcome to contribute to the plugin on GitHub.
- Please merge (squash) all your changes into a single commit before you open a pull request.