FAQ is an integral part of many well-developed and well-designed websites. It’s not random that a lot of website owners, beginner or advanced, prefer to have this section. Installing FAQ shows how professional is your work and how attentive you are towards your customers, users, visitors. Now we will find out the reasons.
- You know the needs, desires and psychology of your customers, users or visitors perfectly. You know what they might be interested in, what kind of questions may arise, which points might be unclear to them.
- You don’t have to hire large support team to answer hundreds of phone calls, messages, email letters, requests on the same topic as FAQ. gives satisfaction to readers if worked out in the right way.
- You care about SEO ratings of your website. FAQ provides an excellent opportunity to include useful keywords related to your services and/or products in the text.
- You increase the reliability of your website, your services and/or products and eventually you will be trusted much more.
- You will have one more chance to write and tell about your services and or/products, mention their benefits and advantages in a detailed way.
- Your website will contain necessary and informative content that is very important for any website to be visited, shared and respected more.
- You will make your website a wonderful online place where people can spend their virtual time, read, learn interesting facts and recommend your website to others.
- Your FAQ section is at least as important as Contact information or About us sections.
- You want your customers, users, visitors to know more about your business because the more they know, the more they will use your services or buy your products.
Having an FAQ section is great, but installing it with our plugin is much greater! Prepare your answers and questions immediately after downloading our FAQ builder and enjoy the results!
Don’t forget, in case of any problems or upcoming questions feel free to contact us via e-mail [email protected]
There are two ways to install FAQ builder: the easy way, when you install FAQ builder from your WordPress dashboard, and the not so easy way, when you install it from WordPress.org.
- Fixed: FontAwesome issues
- Fixed: Language problems
- Fixed: New question title is shown in tab
- Removed: Description field from list table
- Added: Tab for styles
- Fixed: Language problems
- Fixed: Slide toggle effect in front end
- Added: Duplicate function in dashboard
- Fixed: Submit issues
- Added: Option “Accordion Open/Close Icon Alignment”
- Added: F.A.Q Background color
- Added: F.A.Q Question Background color
- Added: F.A.Q Answer Background color
- Added: F.A.Q text color
- Added: Some options in style tab
- Added: Ays Banner
- Fixed: Some front end issues
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.1
- Added: One more Add question button below of list in “edit faq page”
- Added: Collapse option
- Added: FAQ width option in style tab
- Fixed: Front-end issues
- Added: Default FAQ after installation of the plugin
- Added: Uninstall option with Upgrade/Deactivate features
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.2
- Added: space between option for questions
- Added: border radius option for container
- Added: custom css option
- Tested: Compatible up to: 5.2.1
- Added: height option for questions
- Added: admin options for default styles
- Fixed: default F.A.Q on activate
- Added: new collapse Icon types
- Changed: Collapse option
- Fixed: Duplicate function
- Changed: Icon color
- Fixed: Costom css width
- Fixed: Collapse option
- Fixed: Plus theme
- Added: Title background color option
- Added: New simple theme
- Added: Second default F.A.Q
- Changed: Simple theme is default F.A.Q theme
- Added: New option send question to admin
- Changed: Google F.A.Q collapse icon
- Fixed: Mail Poet dashboard issue
- Changed: Dashboard redesign
- Fixed: Dashboard saving tabs on apply issue
- Added: Answer padding option
FAQ Builder - front end preview
FAQ Builder - front end preview arrows
FAQ Builder - front end preview arrows opened
FAQ Builder - front end preview plus
FAQ Builder - front end preview plus opened
FAQ Builder - dashboard edit faq page
FAQ Builder - dashboard edit faq page style tab