This plugin adds the following elements to the element library of the YOOtheme Pro page builder:
- Toggle Element: Display a button to hide content, switch between content or change its appearance. It’s based on the UIkit Toggle component with all its options.
- Progress Element: Display your stats visually in an animated progress bar with a text label. It’s based on the UIkit Progress component with all its options.
- Timeline Element: Display multiple panel elements in a vertical timeline. It has all the panel and card settings and many more style and layout options.
- Counter Element: Display your stats visually in an animated circular progress counter. Choose from many style and layout options.
- Flipcard Element: Display a panel element with a flipcard animation. It flips the panel on hover to reveal another panel with different content on the back side.
- Image Comparison Element: Quickly compare two images with a draggable slider showing a before-after effect. Choose from many image and slider icon options.
- Make sure the latest version of YOOtheme Pro is installed.
- Upload & install this plugin via the WordPress Plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin.
- Access the YOOtheme Pro Page Builder, the custom elements should now be available. You can select which elements should or should not be loaded in YOOtheme Pro at Settings > Herzog Dupont.
- added flip mode option to flipcard element
Herzog Dupont custom elements in the element library
Herzog Dupont plugin settings
Image Comparison Element