Create a law website with LawPress. This plugin is usefull for any legal business. Create practice areas, attorneys and other custom pages quickly and easily.
It is suitable for users with zero programming skills and for advanced developers as well.
- Practice Areas
- Cases (new)
- Shortcodes (Grid)
Tested with popular themes.
The theme specially created for this plugin:
* LawPress Classic
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.5 or greater
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin should be installed.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Pracice Areas” or “Attorneys” tab.
Use xml files in the “/dummy-data” folder. You can import them through “Tools/Import/WordPress”.
How to fix “Page not found” error?
Change permalink structure in “Settings->Permalinks->Common Setting”.
How to add image for practice area or attorney?
Use featured image for that.
1.2.1 – 2019/08/19
- Tweak: Added dummy-data for all post types (practice areas, cases, attorneys).
1.2.0 – 2019/08/19
- New: Added cases list to attorney single page.
- New: Added “LawPress” menu – main settings page.
- New: Added info icons in lists and grids.
- New: Added cases.
- New: Added Font Awesome icons.
- Fix: Compalability issues.
1.1.1 – 2019/08/16
- Tweak: Some changes in HTML structure
- Fix: Only one shortcode worked if there were several on the same page.
- Fix: Errors on several pages when ACF is deactivated.
1.1.0 – 2019/08/14
- New: Added Law Shortcodes.
- Tweak: Attorney Profession is now displayed in related list.
- Tweak: Changed menu icons.
- Fix: Page not found.
- Fix: Some design issues.
- Fix: Related Attorneys title shows even when there are no related attorneys.
1.0.0 – 2019/08/11
Practice Area Grid (Twenty Nineteen Theme)
Attorney Single (Twenty Nineteen Theme)
Attorneys Grid (Twenty Nineteen Theme)
Cases Grid (Twenty Nineteen Theme)
Cases Single (Twenty Nineteen Theme)
Law Shortcode Settings
Attorney - Edit Mode
Practice Area - Edit Mode