YourMembership Single Sign On (SSO) for WordPress allows SSO login with YourMembership credentials into your WordPress site.
YourMembership Single Sign On (SSO) provides authentication for WordPress allowing your users to login to the WP site.
Free Version Features
- YourMembership Single Sign On supports SSO with YourMembership.
- Auto Create Users – Users will be auto-created in WordPress after SSO from YourMembership.
- Login Widgets – Use YourMembership Login Widgets to easily integrate the YourMembership SSO link with your WordPress site.
- Attribute Mapping – The NameID value sent by YourMembership will be mapped to the Username and Email of your WordPress users.
- API Key Integration – Enable SSO by adding YourMembership API Key.
Premium Version Features
- Unlimited Authentications – Unlimited authentications with YourMembership.
- Login Widgets and Short Code – Use Widgets to easily integrate the YourMembership link with your WordPress site. Use Short Code (PHP or HTML) generated by YourMembership Single Sign On to place the YourMembership login link wherever you want on the site.
- Step-by-step Guides – Use step-by-step guide to configure YourMembership.
- Auto-redirect to YourMembership – Users will be redirected to YourMembership for SSO when trying to access the WordPress login page.
- Protect Site – Users trying to access WordPress will be redirected to YourMembership login page for SSO.
- One time setup support
All-inclusive Version Features
- Includes all YourMembership PREMIUM version features.
- Single Logout – Support for YourMembership Single Logout (Works only if YourMembership supports SLO).
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – YourMembership Single Sign On provides the feature to map your YourMembership profile attributes to your WordPress site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – YourMembership Single Sign On provides the feature to assign WordPress roles to your users based on the group/role profile attribute sent by YourMembership.
- Recommended for most use cases.
- All YourMembership add-ons included.
WordPress Multi-site Support – Multi-Site environment is one which allows multiple subdomains / subdirectories to share a single installation. With multisite YourMembership premium plugin, you can configure the YourMembership in minutes for all your sites in a network. While, if you have basic YourMembership premium plugin, you have to do plugin configuration on each site individually.
For Example – If you have 1 main site with 3 subsites. Then, you have to configure the plugin 3 times on each site. Instead, with multisite YourMembership premium plugin, you have to configure the plugin only once on main network site.
We have a variety of add-ons that can be integrated with the YourMembership SSO plugin to enhance the YourMembership SSO functionality of your WordPress site.
- Page Restriction – This add-on is basically used to protect the pages/posts of your site with YourMembership login page and also, restrict the access to pages/posts of the site based on the user roles.
- BuddyPress Integration – This add-on maps the attributes fetched from YourMembership with BuddyPress attributes.
- LearnDash Integration – This add-on will map the YourMembership SSO user to LearnDash groups as per the profile attributes sent by YourMembership.
- SSO Login Audit – SSO Login Audit captures all the YourMembership SSO users and generates detailed session reports.
- Attribute Based Redirection – ABR add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they authenticate via YourMembership SSO into your site, based on the attributes sent by YourMembership.
Contact us at [email protected] to get YourMembership add-ons.
Check out our website for other plugins http://miniorange.com/plugins or click here to see all our listed WordPress plugins.
For more support or info email us at [email protected] or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
YourMembership Single Sign On. Find and Install
YourMembership Single Sign On – SSO login.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download YourMembership Single Sign On – SSO login plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
your-membership-single-sign-on directory to your
- Activate YourMembership SSO from your Plugins page.
For any query/problem/request
Visit Help & FAQ section in the plugin OR email us at [email protected] or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
- This is the first release
- Fixes in feedback form
- Changes in readme