The most effortless, valuable and effective google map plugin! Effectively make a boundless number of Google Maps and markers.
We have given numerous alternatives to customize your map and marker completely.
- Make and show unlimited number of maps
- Possibility to make an unlimited number of locations on each map
- Fits in any screen
- Mobile friendly
- Display tooltip when you click a location icon
- Customize tooltip
- Customize each marker
- Choose your map types: Roadmap, Terrain, Satellite or Hybrid
- Add marker pin, title, description, address, phone, email and web link into each marker tooltip
- Very easy to use and fast
- Markers and maps based on custom post type
- Easily compatible with import and export tools
- Easily set different images to markers pins
- Validation for Google Map Key
- Easy guidance for the setting up maps
- WordPress coding standard
- Any theme compatible
- Light weight
- Upload the entire manifold-google-maps folder(unzip) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use dashboard (Plugins > Add new) and search manifold google maps
- Activate the plugin through the /Plugins/ menu in WordPress.
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=”YOUR_MAP_CATEGOGRY_SLUG”] where you want to display the map.
- IMPORTANT : Add your Google API key in setting page Map Multi Marker
After installing the plugin what do we need to do?
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, a Maps menu should appear in your left navigation panel within your WP-ADMIN section. Click on the Settings link and follow the on screen instructions.
How do I put a Google map on my page/post?
- Create Google Map Key – add that key in plugin settings
- Create Maps to create shortcode
- Add markers and assign marker to category
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=\”YOUR_MAP_CATEGOGRY_SLUG\”] where you want to display the map.
- (18. 01. 2022)
- Neu: Added Map Category validation while creating marker.
- Fix: Shortcode is now compatible with Gutenburg.
Here you can see how to create Google Map Key and add that key in plugin settings
Create maps category (Here you can create shortcode for each Maps)
Add markers and assign marker to category
Here you can see the list of markers and assigned Maps to it
Here you can see the shortcode added in page
Map view from front end