Extend your site by allowing your users to track their meals and calorie intake. Calorie targets for the day can be set by admins, the users or automatically pulled from Yeken’s Weight Tracker.
As an administrator, you can view your user’s progress and entries.
- Login into WordPress Admin Panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Meal Tracker”
- Click Install now and activate plugin
Does it support Yeken’s Weight Tracker plugin?
Yes. If you have have the Pro Plus version of Weight Tracker, a user’s calorie allowance can be taken from there.
The plugin is written in English (UK) but is ready for translation. If you wish to add translations, please email me at [email protected]
- Improvement: Added Arabic translations (thanks @Saeed)
- Improvement: Added meal description to “View Entry” page in admin. (#66)
- Improvement: New Setting that enables users to search for meals added by any user. (#61)
- Improvement: New Settings that specify whether users are permitted to add new entries in the past and / or future (#72)
- Improvement: Clearer display names for users. (#73)
- Improvement: Admins can now delete user entries and mark their meals as deleted. (#68)
- Improvement: Options to display summary of entries for today, last 7 days, latest 100 and latest 500 on user data dashboard (#65)
- Improvement: Entry summary on the user data dashboard is now cached for 5 minutes to improve performance.
- Bug Fix: Err was being displayed for meal unit if not description had been set for a meal. (#64)
- Bug Fix: Added POT and en_GB language files. This should aid those that wish to translate the plugin (#74)
- Bug Fix: Minified CSS and JS in front end (#37)
- Bug fix: Fix an issue where Weight Tracker can’t be selected correctly as a Calorie Allowance source.
- Bug fix: Responsive fix when adding menu link to Weight Tracker
- Bug Fix: Removed reference to missing function ws_ls_create_dialog_jquery_code()
Main view of [meal-tracker] shortcode.
"Add meal" view of [meal-tracker] shortcode.
Admin UI - summary overview.
Admin UI - user summary view.
Admin UI - view entry details.