Nordot is an independent content sharing and syndication platform where content owners, curators, and distributors collaborate to multiply the media power of each partner.
Nordot’s unique platform enables you to search for and monitor content from world-class websites and news providers and publish curated articles directly from your dashboard. The Nordot platform also enables you to contribute your own original content for others to curate and syndicate. As a member of Nordot’s vibrant content sharing network, you can publish more stories, expand the reach of your site, and generate new ad revenue.
As a curator or republisher of content you can:
- Browse, search, and monitor the Nordot platform for fresh articles from world-class sources that fit your brand and values.
- Post article briefs to your website or other media platforms with your own commentary.
- Expand your editorial coverage.
- Earn a 38.2% share of ad revenue each time the articles you curate articles are read.
As a content owner or publisher you can:
- Share and syndicate your own original content on the Nordot platform.
- Expand the reach and influence of your stories to other websites and apps.
- Safely syndicate your content in a way that is both viral and safe.
- Earn a 61.8% share of ad revenue each time your stories are read on other websites and apps.
When you are a member of Nordot’s content sharing network you can invite other websites with whom you wish to share content to join Nordot and create your own community of like-minded websites. Make sharing easy, viral, and safe!
This plugin is a perfect interface to the Nordot platform for WordPress websites. It has been developed and is updated and maintained by Kevin Webb, CTO of the former repubHub content licensing and syndication service. The Nordot platform hosts many of the same world-class content services that were available on repubHub.
Note: You will need a free Nordot account to use this plugin. You can obtain your free account as a curator, content owner, or both after downloading and deploying the plugin.
- When posting original content, YouTube videos being loaded as iFrames are now properly converted to Nordot YouTube markdown.
- Fix issue with sites that override get_site_url in the wp-config.
- Fix spelling error in description.
- Fix issue with line breaks not formatting correctly for syndicated content.
- Change script tag to shortcode for modal window mode with curated articles.
- Fix issues when uploading content that had divs within divs.
- Display larger image when curating article.
- Show welcome/help message in Settings page.
- Delete curation from Nordot servers when trashing/deleting post.
- Fix bug with bottom row of Publisher list not displaying.
- Correctly translate div tag to markdown when uploading to Nordot.
- Try not to upload to Nordot the same image twice if featured image is same as an image in the post.
- Added list of Media Units to search page. Click on media unit to search for articles.
- New modal window mode for republished articles.
- Added ability to style the Read More link
- Updated plugin description with correct revenue %
- Fixed bug with not setting featured image if it’s the Publication’s logo
- Fixed bug with quoted saved searches
- Update search tips text
- Added Nordot Articles button to top admin bar
- Update text
- Initial Launch
Find articles page where you can search, curate, and post articles to your Wordpress site. Save articles to read later. Save searches for easy re-use.
Curate an article. Save as draft or publish new post.
Choose which articles you want to share and syndicate.