10x easy setup. Serves static assets from CDN with brotli-11 compression. Speed up public &…
PageCDN‘s free CDN accelerates delivery of opensource content, thousands of WordPress themes and plugins, fonts and more. It takes each resource separately and intelligently optimizes it using the best information available.
Please note that loading resources from Public CDN reduces your Premium CDN bandwidth cost as Public CDN is available for free.
If a resource is not available on Public CDN then you will need to optimize it using Premium CDN feature. For resources like images and commercial theme/plugin files, etc this plugin simply links them through PageCDN using PageCDN Private API, and gets you brotli compression, geographic delivery, cache reuse, HTTP/2 and other benefits that PageCDN offers.
Also, with PageCDN Plugin, standard CDN setup is 10X easier compared to any other CDN Plugin.
PageCDN‘s Public CDN hosts the following type of content for free. Bandwidth from Public CDN is not considered for your CDN bandwidth cost calculation.
* Opensource Libraries.
* Opensource WordPress Themes.
* Opensource HTML5 themes.
* Easy Fonts – A replacement of Google fonts with better caching and easy to use CSS font classes.
* Patterns from Subtlepatterns.
* Opensource WordPress Plugins.
in addition to the above, commercial theme developers may also host their theme files on PageCDN for better cache reuse and performance. However, such Commercial Content is not a part of Public CDN. To know more about whether a theme avails such performance benefits from PageCDN, please consult the theme developer.
There are currently 100s of libraries available on Public CDN. Some noteable libraries are listed on below listed CDN pages:
Detailed setup guide is available here. For quick installation, please follow these steps:
1. Install the plugin from WordPress, and activate it.
2. Activation will instantly enable all Public CDN features.
3. Open PageCDN Plugin page from Settings menu.
4. Get API Key from PageCDN Settings and paste to relevant box in Premium CDN section on Plugin settings page.
5. Hit ‘Save Changes’.
6. Done 🙂