Nothing fancy, just changes the login screen to reflect your site colours.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/plain-custom-login/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Plain Custom Login screen to set the required colours.
- Bugfix: was using deprecated way of getting the login title text
- Added CSS for the new admin email checks
- Slightly more targetted removal of default WP CSS
- Added CSS for the hide/show password icon
- Tested with 5.3
- Bugfix: was using deprecated way of calling the settings page
- Bugfix: display defaults if you delete the plugin options while the plugin is active
- Bugfix: added fallback CSS for when the modal popup can’t load the iframe