A WordPress plugin that provides detailed information about currently installed plugins.
Plugin Report will allow you to:
- Spot plugins that are no longer maintained.
- Get a quick overview of the “plugin health” of your site.
- Provide clients with a detailed report, right from their own dashboard.
- Better table styles, inluding call background colors
- Improved error messages
- Cached information is now automatically refreshed when a plugin is updated through wp-admin
- Removed the “compatibility” column (data no longer provided by API)
- Fixed an issue with long plugin slugs causing invalide transient keys
- Fixed an issue where version number colors were inconsistent
- Code cleanup
- Adds proper multisite support
- Accessibility and internationalisation improvements
Your plugin report is found under the Plugins menu, or in the Network section if your site is a multisite install.