A WordPress plugin that provides detailed information about currently installed plugins.
Plugin Report will allow you to:
- Spot plugins that are no longer maintained.
- Get a quick overview of the “plugin health” of your site.
- Provide clients with a detailed report, right from their own dashboard, or as CSV spreadsheet.
- Find plugins that are no longer active on multisite installs
- Adds column sorting (props @zodiac1978)
- Replaces the Excel export with a more robust CSV export function
- Uses HTML’s progress element for the progress bar
- Fixed an issue with version comparisons and beta/RC versions (thanks @zodiac1978)
- Coding standards improvements (thanks @zodiac1978)
- The plugin can now only be network-activated on multisite
- Tested against WordPress 5.4
- Further i18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca)
- Minor version differences no longer shown as “medium” risk
- When a plugin upgrade requires platform upgrades, this is now shown (suggested by @zodiac1978)
- The activation column now shows the number of activations on multisite
- I18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca!)
- Adds an .xls export function (experimental)
- Adds an “activated” column to the report table
- Better table styles, inluding call background colors
- Improved error messages
- Cached information is now automatically refreshed when a plugin is updated through wp-admin
- Removed the “compatibility” column (data no longer provided by API)
- Fixed an issue with long plugin slugs causing invalide transient keys
- Fixed an issue where version number colors were inconsistent
- Code cleanup
- Adds proper multisite support
- Accessibility and internationalisation improvements
Your plugin report is found under the Plugins menu, or in the Network section if your site is a multisite install.