Create Effective Popups For WordPress
Popup Maker™ is the best popup plugin WordPress has to offer. It is incredibly versatile & flexible. Bend it to create any type of popup, modal, or content overlay for your WordPress website.
Great plugin! Got the job done
“Love how easy it was to make popups with this!” ~Zac Gordon
With Popup Maker, you can create popups such as:
- Email opt-in popups,
- Content upgrade popups,
- Popups to greet visitors from ProductHunt,
- Contact form popups,
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 announcements,
- EU cookie notices,
- & more.
Check out some examples in our video below:
Stunning examples of what you can create in Popup Maker (View Video)
Create unlimited popups of every type you need and customize every facet of each of your popups from theme and position, to targeting and cookies.
Trusted by many people just like you!
Popup Maker is used on over 500,000 websites and has received over 3,500 5-star reviews just like this one:
Great product – best I’ve used!
“I’ve tried many different popup programs, but I must say I find this one the best!” ~@jessefjosserand
What’s Included for Free:
- This popup plugin has limitless potential with no restrictions. If you can’t get the functionality you’re after, we’ll be happy to help you! Just ask at https://wppopupmaker.com/support/.
- Slide Out Popups, Banner Bars, Floating Sticky Popups, Notification Popups, Loading Screen Popups, Video Lightboxes, and Opt-In Form Popups.
- Our popups support the most popular form building plugins available: Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 (CF7), Caldera Forms, WPForms, Mailchimp for WordPress (MC4WP), & More.
- We support every list building form, including but not limited to: MailChimp, AWeber, InfusionSoft, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Mail Poet, Mad Mimi, Hubspot, and Emma.
- Use our unique Popup Editor to build any content you can imagine inside of our popups, plus control popup sizing, position, animation, and so much more.
- Conditions allow you to target exactly who will (and will not) see your popups. Target any WordPress content such as: posts, pages, and 26 more!
- Create WooCommerce popups easily with built in targeting rules for Products & Shop pages.
- Dictate the frequency at which users see your popups using Cookies, and edit how the cookies are created using Cookie Creation Events.
- Click Triggers allows you to trigger a popup on click of menu items, sidebars, buttons, images, or any other content on your site. We have various methods allowing you to integrate our click triggers with nearly any plugin or theme.
- Auto Open Triggers allows you to set a timed delay, then the popup will display according to your preference.
- Trove of options to customize the look of your popup using our unique Theme Editor. Change colors, shadows, fonts, paddings, and much, much more.
Great plugin, everything I needed
“Really nice plugin, simple to use, responsive, a good catch !” ~@lemmmy
Enhance Your WordPress Popups Using Our Premium Features
Follow this plugin on GitHub and Twitter!
Would you like to help translate the best WordPress popup plugin into more languages? Join our WP-Translations Community.
If you are enjoying this wonderful popup plugin, please rate & review it to share the love <3!
Created by Code Atlantic
Popup Maker is built by the Code Atlantic team. We create high-quality WordPress plugins that help you grow your WordPress sites.
Check out some of our most popular plugins:
Where is your documentation?
You can find our documentation over on our docs site
How do I open a popup?
Using “triggers”, you can customize what makes each popup open. Review our triggers documentation here
How do I stop popups from opening repeatedly?
Using “cookies”, you can set up how long until the popup opens again, if ever. Review our cookies documentation
What do I do if I want a popup to show only on a certain page/post/etc?
Using “conditions”, you can specify where the popup will be shown. Check out our conditions documentation
How do I make it work with my 3rd party forms?
When we detect that ID in PHP, we queue up that popup to reopen immediately after refresh to show errors or success messages.
How do I take advantage of the success actions Popup Maker provides for 3rd party forms?
We have built-in support for the most popular form plugins. But if we don’t, then we have a few helper functions that allow you to take full advantage of our success actions and setting cookies.
Why aren’t my popups opening/working?
There are several common causes for this, check this guide for help resolving it.
View our complete changelog for up-to-date information on what has been going on with the development of Popup Maker.
v1.11.2 – 08/17/2020
wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated, use
- Fix: IE 11 does not support JS Promises
- Fix: Missing permission_callback on REST endpoint
v1.11.1 – 07/22/2020
- Fix: Form submission cookies no longer set with Contact Form 7 5.2
v1.11.0 – 06/25/2020
- Feature: Add new floating bar theme.
- Feature: New guided tour of popup editor for first time users.
- Feature: New href attribute on the popup_close shortcode for when setting the shortcode to use the
- Fix: Shortcode popup_close tag attribute not functioning properly.
- Tweak: Change popup_close tag setting to use a drop-down for more easily selecting which tag to use.
- Tweak: Improve explanation of cookies in new trigger modal.
- Tweak: Ensure all admin pages have visible page headings.
- Tweak: Simplify name and title fields in popup editor.
- Tweak: Add popup ID to quick links on All Popups.
- Tweak: Move CSS and JS for our admin bar node to external file.
- Tweak: Add our new optional telemetry system.
v1.10.2 – 06/09/2020
- Fix: Popup Settings not working when WP Forms is active without forms
- Fix: Missing closing div in new [popup_cookie] shortcode.
v1.10.1 – 04/21/2020
- Fix: Typo in filter name caused extra p tags.
- Fix: Add wp version check to prevent calling block functions on older versions or classicpress.
- Fix: Font Awesome support now works for v4 fonts.
v1.10.0 – 04/20/2020
- Feature: Display presets for top bar, bottom right slide-ins, full-screen popups & bottom left notifications to make it simple to get common setups done much quicker
- Feature: Popup Trigger inline text format for the block editor.
- Feature: Turn any block in Gutenberg block editor into a popup trigger.
- Feature: Font Awesome support added to close button text setting.
- Feature: Play a sound when a popup is opened. Choose from 5 included sounds or upload your own.
- Feature: Insert customizable [popup_cookie] shortcode on thank you pages when using non-integrated forms.
- Tweak: Add option to disable or adjust the padding-right added to body.
- Tweak: Remove Freemius integration from Popup Maker.
- Improvement: Detect file permission issues with Asset Caching functionality.
- Improvement: Update popup content filters to match core, including responsive image handling.
- Fix: Prevent popups from going off the screen when using center position for a tall popup.
- Fix: Bug in slide animation origin positioning for bottom or right origins.
- Fix: Bug where Middle Center caused tall popups to hang off the screen on small screens.
- Fix: Typo in admin editor CSS path.
- Fix: Bug on fresh installs where default theme’s close position is wrong.
Create and edit an infinite number of unique popups to get any job done.
Use our popup editor to customize every facet of your popup completely.
Use the display settings in the popup editor and choose from an abundance of options, including responsive sizes and animation types!
Add triggers to your popups to determine what causes it to open. Our free triggers include: Click Open and Auto Open.
Choose from many conditions to target exactly who will (and will not) see your popups.
Prevent your popups from being annoying to users by using cookies to disable them once they have been viewed.
Create and edit an unlimited number of popup themes for every situation.
Use the theme editor to choose from over 60 options and theme every element of your popup: Background Overlay, Popup Container, Close Button, Google Fonts, and much more.