Protect single posts or pages using Azure AD (Active Directory) authorization.
- Search for “Azure Protect” in WordPress’s plugin manager or Download “Azure Protect” from wordpress.org
- Install and Activate “Azure Protect”.
- Go to Page or a Post you want to protect and enter the connection information from your Azure AD app.
- All visitors will be redirected to authorize through Azure AD before viewing the the Page or Post.
Do this plugin authenticate for Azure AD users site wide?
No. This plugin only protects and authorizes single pages and posts per page load.
- Updated session logic to use options instead of new table
- Added WP_Session vendor due to WPEngines ability to play nice with sessions and cookies.