If you are WordPress developer, you know that by default we can’t upload SVG. This plugin will help you to upload SVG anywhere of your website.
- You can use svg image in your website
- Fully customizable
- Compitable with Latest version
- Clean Design
N.B: If you want more options in this plugin, please contact with us
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you have the Elements Buddy from the left panel which yu can drag onto the content area.