Integrate Stripe Billing with your Wordpress site in minutes. Allow customers to view pricing, signup,…
Launch a subscription business faster than ever with the Stripe Billing plugin by Servicebot.
This plugin automatically connects your Stripe account to your WordPress site allowing you to show beautiful pricing pages, take payments for Stripe Subscriptions, and let customers manage their accounts. The plugin uses WordPress’s default user authentication to allow your customers to log-in and manage their subscriptions.
* Beautiful Pricing pages that can handle any Stripe pricing model
* Secure signup forms allowing customers to subscribe to plans
* Handle Free trials & freemium pricing
* Supports Stripe coupons
* Allow customers to manage their subscription. Cancel, upgrade, and downgrade.
* Customers can update their payment information
* Customers can download Stripe invoices
* Subscription management portal can be used with Stripe Checkout
* Automatically create your Stripe customers as WordPress users with Stripe Webhooks
Log in to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
Search for “Servicebot” and find the plugin.
Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
Continue on with documentation here
This is supported by every Stripe supported country. Go here to see if Stripe is available in your country.
Yes, the plugin is there to connect your wordpress with your Servicebot account. You can signup here.
Yes you can, check out our docs here to learn more about styling these pages here.
Join us here, and feel free to message us on our website with any questions.