A WordPress plugin which shows the current template file name, the current theme name and included template files’ name in the tool bar. If you like this plugin, you can buy me a coffee! 😉
Inspired by (and big thanks to):
The Good Way
- In your WordPress Admin, go to the Add New Plugins page
- Search for: Show Current Template
- Show Current Template should be the first result. Click the Install link.
The Old Way
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- No change at all except the version number in the plugin php file.
- UPDATED: Make the file list scrollable.
- UPDATED: Change css to sass.
- UPDATED: Make the height of included files names shorter
- FIXED: Fixed the issue of not displaying the parent theme name when using a child theme.
- UPDATED: Make not to show the current file in the included files list.
- FIXED: Fixed some notices.
- FIXED: Fixed potential conflict text domain (https://github.com/tekapo/show-current-template/pull/1).
Thanks to @wokamoto san.
Shows the current template file.