A WordPress plugin which shows the current template file name, the current theme name and included template files’ name in the tool bar.
Inspired by (and big thanks to):
The Good Way
- In your WordPress Admin, go to the Add New Plugins page
- Search for: Show Current Template
- Show Current Template should be the first result. Click the Install link.
The Old Way
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- No change at all except the version number in the plugin php file.
- UPDATED: Make the file list scrollable.
- UPDATED: Change css to sass.
- UPDATED: Make the height of included files names shorter
- FIXED: Fixed the issue of not displaying the parent theme name when using a child theme.
- UPDATED: Make not to show the current file in the included files list.
- FIXED: Fixed some notices.
- FIXED: Fixed potential conflict text domain (https://github.com/tekapo/show-current-template/pull/1).
Thanks to @wokamoto san.
Shows the current template file.