“Split order by weight” plugin can split an order automatically into multiple orders based on…
“Split order by weight” Plugin allows splitting an order into separate orders based on weight.
This Plugin can be used to split an order automatically into multiple orders based on the weight of the products in the cart. The customer will receive different order ids for their ordered cart.
With different order ids, customers can view all the order ids in their Order History and track each item separately.
A) Default Condition
- When the condition is Default then the order is split irrespective of any weight.
- All items in the cart available will be splitted into a seperate order.
Example: If an order has 4 products then the order is split into 4 different orders no matter what the weight of items are.
B) Split by Weight
- When we enable this option, a threshold weight value is set in woocommerce settings.
- Split by weight means order splits only if the total weight of products comes under threshold weight.
- In case of more than one item in order, the number of split orders depends on the total occurrence of this case.
We can understand the work process of the Plugin with the below-given example.
This Plugin will split order by weight into multiple orders based on the specified weight in the configuration. If the weight is 1lbs and the cart has a below scenario then it will split as below scenario.
Example: Cart Items
- We have set 2 Kg as threshold weight in the backend and we have 5 products in order out of which only two products have weight 1 kg others have weight less than 1 Kg. Then the order will split in 2 different orders having different order ids. In first order, two items with 1 kg weight each and the rest of items will be in next order.
P1 = 1 Kg
P2 = .6 Kg
P3 = .3 Kg
P4 = .1 Kg
P5 = 1 Kg
Then it will be split like:
Order 1 = P1 + P5,
Order 2 = P2 + P3 + P4,
Note: Here is P means = Product.
Bug reports and feedbacks are always welcome. Report here.
This WordPress plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This WordPress plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this WordPress plugin. If not, see.
OR, See detailed doc, how to install a WordPress plugin.
Please open a support request.
If you would like to have an additional feature for this plugin, let me know
Yes, this Plugin supports wordpress product types.
There is only one payment taken for all the items in the cart, once the order is placed it split into different IDs.
Yes, our Plugin is compatible with WordPress version 5.5.
It does not affect any payment process, works similarly to the default configuration.
Currently, Our Plugin supports only PayPal payment gateway and offline payment methods.
The payment is being taken before the order is split so the complete order amount is taken from the pay.
Payment will be made only once for a complete order amount, later the order splits as per the items in cart.