This plugin adds the same styling for Gravity Forms as Divi Theme has for its own forms. This is a very lightweight plugin with minified css to reduce the loading time as low as possible.
It also adds responsive styles to Gravity Forms. So you can use complex forms, halves or thirds fields, your form will look great on mobile screens also.
You have to buy the Divi Theme and the Gravity Forms Plugin to use this plugin:
My plugins for Divi theme:
Do you want to contribute or help improving this plugin?
You can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/Surbma/surbma-divi-gravity-forms
You can find my other plugins and projects on GitHub:
Please feel free to contribute, help or recommend any new features for my plugins, themes and other projects.
Do you want to know more about me?
Visit my webpage: Surbma.com
- Upload the
surbma-divi-gravity-forms folder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Divi & Gravity Forms plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it.
Does it work with Extra theme from Elegant Themes?
Yes, it is working with Extra. To be honest, it is working with every other WordPress theme.
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
Release date: 2020-02-12
- Fixed style for texarea with hidden label.
- Fixed plugin names and links in description.
Release date: 2020-02-10
- FIX – Missed version number dump.
Release date: 2020-02-10
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- FIX – Fields with hidden labels corrected, if fields have more columns.
- FIX – Textarea field fix.
- Tested with WordPress 5.2 version.
- Tested with Divi 3.21 version.
- FIX – Style fixes for footer widgets.
- Tested with WordPress 5.1 version.
- Tested with Divi 3.19 version.
- Tested with Gravity Forms 2.4 version.
- Simple versioning.
- Minor changes in description.
- Tested with WordPress 5.0 version.
- Fix for required fields with error on desktop (GitHub issue #3).
- Minor fix for required fields with error on mobile.
- My new Divi plugin added to the description: Surbma – Divi Lightbox
- Fix for fields with error on mobile (GitHub issue #1).
- Fix for 16px padding for all fields on desktop (GitHub issue #2).
- Tested with WordPress 4.8 version.
- Removed some unnecessary css.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7 version.
- Fix to use the right font family and font weight for buttons.
- Gravity Forms 220.127.116.11 version changed some CSS styles, that are affected this plugin’s styling. This is now fixed.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6 version.
- Gravity Forms 2.0 has a new responsive styling included, so I have deleted almost every responsive CSS. The plugin’s CSS file is more lighter now. 🙂
- Gravity Forms 2.0 compatible. Code is much more lighter, thanks to GF’s new styles.
- Divi 2.7 compatible.
- Added another check if Divi theme, Extra theme or Divi Page Builder plugin is activated on the website.
- Fixed a duplicated character bug. (Reported by swamus)
- From now on, this plugin is working with every theme. Not only with Divi, but Extra and all other themes. So if you want to add Divi style to your Gravity Forms, you can do it with any WordPress themes.
- Fixed “Send Email” button on the “Save and Continue Later” page. (Reported by PthPndr)
- Fixed Submit button’s style, when using multi-page form. (Reported by Tevya)
- Tested with WordPress 4.5 version.
- Fixed button text color setting. (Props Tevya)
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 version.
- Checked for PHP 7 compatibility.
- Fixed an undefined variable. (Props Tevya)
- Fix for submit button. (Props agiuliano)
- Form buttons are now controlled by Divi’s Buttons Style options in the customizer. I have made it safe to update without loosing any styling, but please check your forms after updating the plugin! Especially if you have custom css for these buttons. Any feedback is welcome!
- Fixed textdomain path for localization.
- Minor code fixes.
- Fixed responsive styling for Gravity Forms CSS Ready Classes. (Props Guilamu)
- Tested with WordPress 4.2 version.
- Fixed date and time fields.
- Added links in the plugin description to my other plugins for Divi theme. Give them a try!
- Responsive styles added! 🙂
- Minor fixes in css.
- Changed description.
- Prevent direct access to plugin’s file.
- Check for Divi Theme and Gravity Forms plugin, if they already installed and activated.
- Added Hungarian language.
- Initial release.
- First commit to the official WordPress repo.