Import ThemeGrill official themes demo content, widgets and theme settings with just one click.
Get free support
Demo Importer in action:
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of ThemeGrill Demo Importer, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “ThemeGrill Demo Importer” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our demo importer plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our demo importer plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
What themes this plugin supports?
- The plugin currently only supports ThemeGrill themes.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the GitHub repository.
ThemeGrill Demo Importer is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
1.6.0 – 10-09-2019
- Tweak – Support for Zakra Premium version demo import.
1.5.9 – 22-07-2019
- Tweak – Display all available theme demos on main demo import page.
1.5.8 – 20-06-2019
- Tweak – Update demo import message.
1.5.7 – 06-03-2019
- Fix – Demo preview overlay not importing specific demo.
1.5.6 – 15-02-2019
- Fetaure – Install plugins and import demo on a single click.
- Tweak – Remove the more details on demo preview hover.
- Dev – Improve Coding standard with husky compatibility.
1.5.5 – 05-11-2018
- Feature – Add support for elementor schemes.
1.5.4 – 02-11-2018
1.5.3 – 30-10-2018
1.5.2 – 25-09-2018
- Fix – Custom CSS migration on demo import.
- Fix – Live Preview button when demo is successfully imported in demo preview page.
1.5.1 – 24-08-2018
- Support – Cenote Pro theme.
1.5.0 – 21-08-2018
- Feature – Fetches the demo config from GitHub repo.
- Feature – Category and pagebuilder routes for views.
- Fetaure – Install and activate plugins on a single click.
- Fix – Slashes to be stripped from imported comments.
- Fix – Importing export files with multiline term meta data.
- Fix – Deprecation notices including
- Tweak – Demo preview is supported via iframe.
- Tweak – Different device preview is possible for a demo.
- Tweak – Only store single demo package files in upload directory.
- Dev – Improve PHP7 compatibility.
- Deprecated – Upload process for the demo packages.
- Deprecated – Filter hooks
See changelog for all versions.
Theme Demos listing page.
Install and activate the required plugins.
Finally, Import the Demo with just one click.