Use any custom fonts you wish and give your site a elegant look. No css knowledge required.
Click here for Use Any Font working demo.
Use Any Font gives you freedom to use custom fonts in your website. It is not like other font embed services which gives you countable number of fonts to select from neither the one that stores your font in remote server. You can use any custom font if you have its font format (ttf,otf,woff) without being dependent to other’s server uptime.
- Quick and easy to setup. No css or any rocket science knowledge needed.
- Support all major browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IOS, Andriod, Opera and more.
- Font conversion within the plugin interface font uploader and quick font assign interface. You can select pre defined html tags or assign it to custom css.
- Use uploaded font directly from WordPress Editor,
Site Origin Page Buider,
Elementor Page Builder,
Ocean WP Theme,
and any visual builder using the class.
- Custom fonts uploaded can be directly used from Theme options panel for major themeforest themes like Avada, X Theme, Salient, Oshine, KLEO, ShopKeeper, SimpleMag, Porto and many more (540+). Check out full list here.
- Supports font format including ttf, otf, woff. The required fonts are converted automatically.
- Accepts custom font file upto 25 MB.
- Embed fonts using @font-face css. SEO friendly and quick loading due to woff2 compression.
- Multiple custom fonts can be used.
- Faster load time as your custom fonts are stored on your own server.
- Supports font assign based on language for WPML and Polylang multi language plugin.
You need API key to connect to our server for font conversion. Our server converts your font and sends it back.
You can get key from here. You can also generate Lite / Test API key from button at top of the plugin page. Note : Lite / Test API only allow single font conversion.
Note : We don’t store your fonts in our server neither any of your information except the API key details. Our server deletes the temporary file after the conversion is done.
We don’t respond to support tickets created here. Please visit our support forum for your issues.
- Upload the plugin use-any-font files to the
- Activate the use-any-font plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Get the API key and verify it (Needed to connect to server for font conversion).
- Select Use Any Font under Settings
- Upload your custom font.
- Assign your font to element.
- You can also assign the custom font directly from wordpress page/post editor.
- Your fonts are working in your site now.
- You may refer to Screenshots tab for visual instructions.
Which font format does plugin accepts and the font size ?
Currently, ttf, otf, woff font format are accepted. Font file upto 25MB is acceptable. However, we suggest you to use smaller ones as far as possible. The font file size directly affects your site load time.
From where can i get the font files ?
Mostly you can download the font files from internet. There are many sites that offer fonts. One of font directory we really like is Ultimate Fonts. They only have free fonts which are even free for commercial use.
Does it works with multiple fonts ?
Ya, it works with multiple fonts. For multiple font conversion request, you need to get the Premium Key.
Do i need to manually convert fonts ?
No, you don’t need to do it yourself. Just upload your font(supports most of the font format), and the plugin does the rest.
Does it work with Visual Builder like Divi Builder ?
Ya, it works with any visual builder. For that you can assign class to those elements. Class name are same as font name. Also, we have full support for Divi Builder and SiteOrigin Page Builder. You can assign fonts using their font family dropdown.
You can check video for more details.
Divi Builder : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y24TtwNHFMY
Site Origin Page Buider : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-iXWZSCYs
Does it works with any theme ?
Its built-in Font Upload and Font assign section allows you to assign custom fonts to any theme. However, for popular themes like Avada, X Theme, Salient, Oshine, KLEO, ShopKeeper, SimpleMag, Porto and many more (540+). Check out full list here., we have added extra features that allows you to assign the custom font to your theme using the theme options panel.
Can I assign font based on language ?
Ya, Our plugin allows you to assign font based on language. It currently supports WPML and Ploylang. If you are using some others multi lingual plugin, please do contact us and we will try to integrate with our plugin.
Where are my fonts stored ?
All the fonts are stored in your own server. Our server only convert the fonts and sends back.
Does my font depends upon plugin’s server uptime ?
No, our server is needed during font conversion only. After that all fonts are served from your own server.
Not working for me. What can i do ?
Virtual Support to solve common issues. It covers almost 80% of repeated issues.
Support Forum to quickly resolve your issues.
Rectify My Problem for personal assitance.
- Added support for Generate Press, Astra and Ocean WP Theme.
- Added setting For Font Display (swap, fallback, block)
- Assign font based on language for WPML & Polylang multi lingual plugins.
- Font upload supported upto 25 MB.
- Use of woff2 compression for better and faster font loading.
- Fixed domain verification issue.
- Added menu option in elements list.
- New API Key system, Lite / Test API key generation from plugin page.
- Adds custom fonts to typography of Themify and Beaver Page Builder
- Adds custom fonts to typography of Elemenator Page Builder
- Adds custom fonts to theme options panel for themes like Avada, Salient, Oshine, X Theme, KLEO. (540+ Themes in total)
- SiteOrigin Page Builder Support
- Full Support For Divi Admin Visual Builder
- Use of relative path as default nowonwards
- Alternative server selection for font upload and API verification.
- Directly assign font to element using the class identical to font name.
- Fixed form validation js error.
- Fixed SSL font loading issue.
- Fixed couldn’t receive font file issue.
- Fixed API verification issue
- Secure file upload URL for Default Js Uploader
- Fixed validation for PHP uploader
- Sanitize font name
- Test with 4.3.1
- Fixed host name lookup issue
- Added SSL for font upload path
- Test with 4.3
- Font convertor url change.
- Added relative font path settings.
- Added Css version system.
- Add js extension validation for font file.
- Ajax Font Upload
- Fixed Couldn’t receive font file for conversion issue.
- Font size increase to 10 MB
- Fixed js validation issue.
- Add server side validation for font file.
- Removed rarely used font formats from being upload. They were making font onvertor server down repeatedly.
- Fixed name validation issue
- Tested to work with wordpress 4.0
- Jquery Validation Plugin Updated
- Using wp_remote_get inplace of wp_remove_fopen for API Key
- Compatible with 3.9
- Fixed font list issue in editor for 3.9
- Minor update
- Added font formats (dfont, suit)
- Updated FAQ and Screenshots.
- Tested with 3.8.1
- Added Support for SSL (https)
- Additional settings to disbale font list in wordpress editor.
- Tested with 3.8
- Added Network Site Support
- Assign font directly from WordPress Editor
- Minor update
- Add woff and svg font format
- Major update
- Supports more font format now.
- Better error handling
- Added hyperlink (a tag) in default element select.
- Added file upload validation.
- Added server connectivity test.
- Fixed font not loading issue when there is space in font file name.
- Added Instructions in Plugin Interface.
Screenshot #1. Use Any Font Demo
Screenshot #2. Use Any Font Plugin Setup
Screenshot #3. Assign font directly from Wordpress Editor
Screenshot #4. Font list not showing in editor.
Screenshot #5. Disable font list in editor.
Screenshot #6. Assign fonts to custom elements.