Drag and drop user registration form and login form builder
User Registration plugin provides you with an easy way to create frontend user registration form and login form. Drag and Drop fields make ordering and creating forms extremely easy. The plugin is lightweight, extendible, and can be used to create any type of registration form.
Beside registration form, the plugin also supports beautiful frontend profile account page for profile edit, password change, Log out and more. Users can visit their account page after registration and view the details they have filled and can make changes if necessary.
The registration forms are 100% mobile responsive and optimized to display on any devices.
View All features
Get Free Support
User Registration can be easily extended with some premium addons.
Style Customizer – Allows users to customize design elements like color, font size, font color, border, margin, padding and more for registration and login form.
Multi Step Form – Allows users to break lengthy registration form into multiple pages.
Social Connect – Allows users to register/login to your site with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
File Upload – Allows you to add upload field in registration form so that users can upload documents, images and more.
WooCommerce Integration – Integrates and syncs WooCommerce related information to user registration account page like orders, customer details, billings plus allows you to create extended registration page with woocommerce fields. Check detail guide
MailChimp – Lets you sync your registered users with MailChimp list. Automatically add users to your selected MailChimp list upon registration.
Advanced Fields – Lets you add advanced extra fields such as WYSIWYG, Time picker, Phone Number, HTML, Section title in form.
Conditional Logic – Lets you apply conditions to your fields. Conditional Logic allows you to show or hide certain fields based upon other field’s value.
Profile Connect – Allows admin to connect users registered via other forms to User Registration selected form.
PDF Form Submission – Lets you export user’s data in PDF, PDF file as email attachment on form submission.
Payments (PayPal) – Integrates PayPal into your forms for registration fee payments, donations, and more.
(https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/stripe/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) – Allows you to accept one time or recurring payments in your registration forms using Stripe.
Geolocation – Collects and stores users geolocation data along with their form filled information.
LearnDash – Allows users to view their registered learndash courses, course progresses, expiry date on my account section and more.
Field Visibility – Allows you to hide registration fields on the registration form but show it in the account profile page and vice versa. Also, make selective fields read-only on profile page, registration form or both.
Customize My Account – Allows you to create, edit and delete additional tabs on the account page along with custom content for that tab. Also supports drag and drop sorting of account tabs.
(https://wpeverest.com/wordpress-plugins/user-registration/extras/?utm_source=wporg&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=ur-upgrade-to-pro) – Combines a bunch of smaller features like analytics, popup forms, domain whitelist, auto password generation, and more.
No, you don’t need any coding skills. One can simply drag and drop fields, arrange them and use built-in shortcodes to display the form.
Yes, the plugin is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
All the users registered via the registration forms and their data can be accessed from the Users menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
Yes, a registered user can access their profile details via the account page. One can create an account profile page for their user using the shortcode available.
Yes, the plugin has a shortcode for the login form.
= 1.8.5 – 13/07/2020
* Feature- Ajax form submission on edit profile
* Dev – Added OR Logic Gate in conditional logic.
* Dev – User Registration Stripe Addon Compatibility.
* Dev – User Registration Extras Addon Compatibility.
* Dev – Content Restriction Access Rules.
* Fix – Form Preview issue.
* Fix – My account shortcode with Elementor.
* Fix – User approval status change and filter.
* Fix – Date field value disappearing from the Profile Details section.
* Fix – UR script enqueued in non UR-Page.
* Fix – WPML Compatibility in myaccount section.
* Fix – Multiple forms load and submit.
* Fix – wysiwyg field value update in admin profile edit.
* Fix – Phone field country code submission.
= 1.8.4 – 14/05/2020
* Enhance – Add custom CSS class in fields.
* Dev – MailChimp add-on compatibility changes.
* Dev – File upload addon compatibility changes
* Dev – Invite code add-on compatibility changes.
* Fix – Display of new users count even after the all users page refresh
* Fix – Enable/Disable checkbox backward compatibility
* Fix – Elementor plugin nav menu title conflict.
= 1.8.3 – 17/04/2020
* Security – Form field validation for missing required fields.
* Enhance – Toggle out on clicking out of form name edit box.
* Enhance – Confirmation message on field deletion.
* Enhance – Form live changes for conditional logic.
* Enhance – Registered At column to display registered log.
* Dev – WordPress v5.4 Compatibility.
* Dev – WPML compatibility for Select2 and Multi Select2 fields.
* Dev – Invite code compatibility with the conditional logic addon.
* Fix – Section division issue in form builder.
* Fix – Multiple date field.
* Fix – User approval status.
* Fix – Enable Recaptcha and password strength checkbox backward compatibility.
* Fix – Placeholder conflict with the value of the select field.
* Fix – User Registration component placeholder design on Gutenblock.
* Fix – Form event submit conflict in presence of popup creator plugins.
= 126.96.36.199 – 20/03/2020
* Fix – Unable to Login User Due to Pending Status.
* Fix – Recaptcha Backward compatibility
= 1.8.2 – 18/03/2020
* Feature – Search Field introduced in form builder.
* Enhancement – Prevent Core Login enabled with redirect login page.
* Enhancement – WPML on multiple choice options.
* Refactor – Remove unnecessary CSS codes.
* Tweak – Custom class in submit button.
* Tweak – Password strength meter and password visibility enabled in change password.
* Fix – User Approval status in Users Section.
* Fix – Toggle option in field option’s setting.
* Fix – pre_get_users hook placement.
* Fix – Password reset link validation.
* Fix – Incompatibility with password fields of other registration plugins.
= 1.8.1 – 13/02/2020
* Fix – Fatal error while installing the plugin.
* Fix – SweetAlert issue.
= 1.8.0 – 12/02/2020
* Feature – Login option introduced for individual forms.
* Feature – Allows selective country selection in country field.
* Enhancement – Date field
* Enhancement – Conditional logic in edit profile.
* Enhancement – Real time password matching.
* Enhancement – Real time email matching.
* Enhancement – Modal popup with documentation links on form creation.
* Enhancement – Form settings dropdown changed to checkbox.
* Enhancement – Premium fields showcase.
* Tweak – Toggle feature added for field option’s setting.
* Tweak – SweetAlert2 added in frontend.
* Tweak – CDN styling swapped with local file.
* Fix – Exclude unwanted fields in edit profile.
* Fix – Broken reset password link.