Schedule based vertical table data application to post service calls or list events. Front side calendar is viewable by the public and the input functions restricted to a log in access only.
- Display your agenda or service calls in a list style
- Add a date, time, notes like address or contact
- Tabbed sections of Scheduler, Add New and Options
- Full size clock with seconds, displays well on cellular phones
- Select month and year with jQuery Datepicker
- Options page to select various functions
- Secure front-side log in script
- Mobile layout primary design
- Export all scheduled tasks
- Add notation for each entry and edit if admin
- Update notation, delete entry, view notation options
- Entry can only be appended if you are logged in
- Entries can be viewed without login
- Vertical display of dates works very nicely on a mobile device.
Author: Larry Judd Oliver – Tradesouthwest @tradesouthwest, tradesouthwest.com
License: GPL (see index.php)
Open Source software
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Scheduler->VertyCal Settings screen to configure the plugin
If you are using the files from jQuery UI in your theme or plugin, please be aware of a change. With 4.6 you can omit calling these files and enqueue the default datepicker which will use the built-in defaults from WordPress.
/* translators: jQuery date format, see http://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/#utility-formatDate */
- fixed cpt categories not saving
- removed PHP filters, added WP filters in send mail templates
- changed some short slugs to full slug
- cleaned strings in sing-content file
View of front side vertical calendar
Single page view with file access
Admin options page
Admin side columns
Styled vertical calendar