Apply WooCommerce Coupons automatically with a simple, fast and lightweight plugin.
- Apply coupons when native WooCommerce coupon conditions are met
- Apply coupons when minimum product quantities are reached
- Apply coupons when a URL is visited
- Troubleshoot coupons easily by adding /?troubleshoot to the cart page URL
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woo-auto-coupons directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the WooCommerce > Coupons page
- Create a coupon or visit an existing coupon
- Auto Apply settings are found on the General tab inside all WooCommerce coupons
Does this plugin have a coupon limit?
This plugin works with an unlimited number of coupons.
Why isn’t my coupon auto-applying?
The coupon will apply only when conditions are met. This includes conditions in the WooCommerce coupon settings under Usage Restriction and Usage Limits. For instance, the coupon expiration date (if set) must be in the future.
How can I troubleshoot my coupons?
To troubleshoot, you must be logged in as an administrator. Visit the cart page and add /?troubleshoot to the URL in the address bar. This will list all auto-apply coupons and the status.
Where can I get support?
Reach out to us anytime for additional support.
- Adjusted keywords and installation instructions
- Fixed removal logic when coupon no longer qualifies
- Fixed empty admin menu item
- Basic functionality created
Minimum Quantity for discount