**** Send an mail to [email protected] if you want to participate in our free beta ****
This plugin makes Fortnox the hub for all important information in your webshop.
It also automates accounting and handles the invoicing for orders not being pre-paid.
Contact us in the support forum or at [email protected] (www.bjorntech.com/fortnox-hub) if you run into problems or have suggestions for improvements.
- Locate and add the plugin in wordpress by searching for “WooCommerce Fortnox Hub”.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Login to Fortnox and click on your username in the upper right corner and selct “Administer users”.
- Click on “Add integration” in the lower right side.
- Type “Fortnox Hub” in the searchbox and select “Fortnox Hub for WooCommerce” as integration and click “Approve”.
- CLick in the key symbol in the “API Code” field to copy the code.
- Navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Fortnox Hub.
- Click “Authorize Fortnox”.
- Paste the code into the “API-Code”-field, also make sure that the pre-filled e-mail is correct. Coose an email to where you want the activation email to be sent.
- Click Save to save the data before you Authorize.
- Click “Authorize”
- Wait for the authorization email to arrive to your mailbox and then click on the activation link in the e-mail that we send to the adress above.
Your pluin is now connected to Fortnox!
At the “General” tab, you can choose how to interact with Fortnox
Check this option if you want the plugin to create accounting transactions for pre-payment transactions such as credit cards.
– Sync products from Fortnox
Check this option if you want your Fortnox-products to be syncronized to WooCommerce. All products set to “Webshop product” will be synced.
If you change something on a product in the future, the changed data will be synced automatically.
– Sync orders to Fortnox
When an order is created in WooCommerce, a Fortnox order is created at the same time.
– Sync invoices from Fortnox.
When an invoice is created from your order, the order is set to completed.
Q: How do disconnect the plugin from having access to Fortnox?
A: Disable the key under the “Administer users” section in Fortnox.
- New: Added the possibility to syncronize selected days back for iZettle invoice creation.
- Fix: On cancel order the plugin tried to cancel Fortnox order/invoices already booked, causing an error.
- Fix: Fortnox document failed to create if delivery type was not set or unknown.
- Fix: Order/Invoice creation fails if order has no delivery adress
- Fix: In some cases the prices on invoives are including VAT but the VAT status on order/invoices are flagged as excl VAT resulting in VAT being added again. Introduced in 2.5.27
- Fix: If running an English/US installation of WordPress orders to Sweden fail to create
- Fix: Missing filter for organisation number.
- Fix: Customer invoices not created due to multiple field names being wrong.
- Fix: Shipping adress fields missing
- New: Possibility to configure if Fortnox or Order billing/shipping details should be used for returning customers.
- New: Creating refund invoices for fully refunds.
- Fix: product names with a / in did not update price or stocklevel
- Fix: If using WooCommerce bulk edit the plugin fails to save changed product data
- New: First version of Klarna invoice generation. Use only if instructed by BjornTech
- Fix: Weight in Fortnox is grams not Kg, corrected.
- Fix: If the customer e-mail was empty the customer search function searched and found the first customer in FN with a blank email-field.
- New: Added the possibility to map existing customers on organisation number using the metadata field ‘_organisation_number’
- New: Added filters for email and organisation number. The filters can be used in implementations not using standard field names.
- New: Added possibility to select if an order/invoice should be created on ‘processing’ or ‘completed’ status.
- Change: Possibility to select in what processing stage the Fortnox order/invoice should be created.
- Fix: Use WooCommerce order number instead of id as order reference.
- Fix: iZettle orders with Swish payments did wrongly create order instead of invoice due to incorrect check.
- Fix: The plugin did incorrectly not allow for space in Article number.
- Fix: iZettle Swish payments did create orders instead of invoices
- Fix: Prices over 1000 did update price incorrectly due to thousad separator.
- Fix: Prices did not update from Fortnox to WooCommerce