Many CRM systems can seem overwhelming: We’ve created Easy CRM to include the most essential tools for you to be able to run your small and medium sized companies and manage your team efficiently.
Collect new leads, manage clients, quotations, invoices, tasks and more for your entire team.
Watch the video to see the most basics on how it is used.
Download the plugin, install and activate. Our CRM doesn’t have any dependencies on other plugins.
How to use the plugin?
Can I create tasks independent from a client?
- step – Add your clients (manually or through form on your website)
- step – Assign tasks and log the activity pertaining to the client / your team
- step – create and manage your quotes and invoices for the existing clients
Yes, tasks can be added through the task menu without a connection to the client. This will allow your team to plan work that does not directly pertain to a client.
Do i need to use all parts of the plugin?
No, feel free to only use parts of the plugin, like task management for your team.
Help, I can’t delete old logs / activity logs of a client?
The system only allows to delete or edit activity logs that are not older than 1 hour. This will assure that nobody can delete client history, which often can have legal implications.
I would like to add some functionality?
Those logs are deleted though once the entire client is deleted in the system if necessary.
Feel free to contact us to let us know, what you’d like to have included.
- tested wordpress 6.2
- pdf generation for invoices improved
- dashboard widget includes formatting of task description now
- improved cron job performance
- tasks can now contain multimedia and html formatting, shown as well in overview list
- code preparations for extensions
- fixed cron jobs
- table design improved in lists
- captcha added to form
- tasks can now contain multimedia and html formatting
- fixed php8+ issues
- email reminder for due tasks added within 24hours before due time
- invoice layout improved
- Task notifications via email improved
- footer formatting adjusted in quotes and invoices
- quotes / invoices are now being converted to pdf and downloaded
- header and footer formatting fixed
- decimals in quote / invoice view fixed
- dashboard widget now available to all roles
- Added access to plugin for all roles with “edit_others_posts” capability
- Dashboard widget for open tasks added
- Total calculation of quotes and invoices now always has 2 decimals
- Task list improvement – If task belongs to a client, the task title is now clickable to get to client profile
- client source field problem solved on editing client, when value wasn’t saved
- client profile improvements
- client list improvements
- problem fixed on saving Settings
- spanish translation added
This screen shows the list of clients and client companies added to the system
Overview of open tasks and recent tasks of the entire team
Overview of all Quotations and Invoices in the system
Menu that shows a form that can be added to the front-end. Form submits will be added to the CRM as leads.
Settings menu to set standard currency, tax percentage, invoice/quote headers and footers etc
Client profile with all activity logs, tasks, quotes and invoices pertaining to the client