SEOPress is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create optimized breadcrumbs, add schemas / Google Structured data types, manage redirections 301 and so much more.
✔ No advertising, no footprints, white label, in backend AND frontend
✔ Content analysis to help you write search-engine optimized content
✔ Import your post and term metadatas from other plugins in 1 click
✔ Trusted by 100,000 WordPress websites since 2017.
Buy SEOPress PRO: only $39 / year / unlimited sites
Features | Migrate | PRO | Integrations | Support | White Label
Why SEOPress is the best WordPress SEO plugin?
- Save time: you prefer to work with Excel or Google Spreadsheets? No problem, you can import / export your metadata from CSV files with SEOPress PRO in few clicks!
- Save money: SEOPress PRO is available for just $39 / year. Without any sites limit. Yes, you read that right: 1 site or 100 sites, the total price is still $39 / year!
- All in one SEO plugin: comes with all the features you need to optimize the SEO of your WordPress site. No need to install additional extensions to manage redirects, schemas, XML sitemaps… You reduce the risk of conflicts and maintenance costs. You don’t need a special feature? Deactivate it with one click without losing your configuration. Child’s play !
- Easy AND ready to use: you doesn’t need to know SEO or code to use SEOPress. Most of the parameters are automatically set. And thanks to our installation wizard, configuring SEOPress has never been easier. To go further, we provide many free tutorials to learn SEO in order to better understand how to position your content on search engines.
SEOPress Free Features
- Installation wizard to quickly setup your site
- Content analysis with unlimited keywords to help you write optimized content for search engines
- Mobile / Desktop Google Preview to see how your post will looks like in Google search results
- Facebook & Twitter Social Preview to see how your post will looks like on social media to increase conversions
- Titles (with dynamic variables: custom fields, terms taxonomie…)
- Meta descriptions (with dynamic variables too)
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards to improve social media sharing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp…)
- Google Knowledge Graph
- Google Analytics and Matomo with downloads tracking, custom dimensions, ip anonymization, remarketing, demographics and interest reporting, cross-domain tracking…(GDPR compatibility)
- Custom Canonical URL
- Meta robots (noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet)
- Build your custom XML Sitemap to improve search indexing
- Image XML Sitemaps to improve search indexing for Google Images
- Build your custom HTML Sitemap to enhanced navigation for visitors and improve search indexing
- Link your social media accounts to your site
- Redirections in post, pages, custom post types
- Remove /category/ in URLs
- Remove ?replytocom to avoid duplicate content
- Redirect attachment pages to post parent
- Redirect attachment pages to their file URL
- Image SEO: Automatically set the image title / alt / caption / description
- Import / Export settings from site to site.
- Import posts and terms metadata from Yoast SEO, All In One SEO, SEO Framework, Rank Math, SEO Ultimate, WP Meta SEO, Premium SEO Pack and Squirrly
Check out all SEOPress Free features here
SEOPress PRO: to go further with your SEO
- Import / export metadata (titles, open graph, robots…) from / to CSV file
- Video XML Sitemap to improve rankings in video search results
- Google Suggestions in Content Analysis to find the top 10 Google suggestions instantly. This is useful if you want to work with the long tail technique.
- Google Structured Data types (schema.org):
- article schema
- local business schema
- service schema
- FAQ schema
- course schema
- recipe schema
- software application schema
- video schema
- event schema
- product schema
- job schema
- simple review schema
- site navigation element schema
- custom schema
- Automatic Schemas with advanced conditions (AND, OR, Post types, taxonomies)
- Breadcrumbs optimized with Schema.org, A11Y ready. Elementor users? Try our custom breadcrumbs widget!
- Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard to quickly see your metrics without leaving your site
- Google Local Business to boost your local store
- Broken link checker (SEOPress BOT): scan all your links in content to find errors (eg: 404…)
- WooCommerce: Product Global Identifiers type and Product Global Identifiers fields to WooCommerce metabox for product schema (barcode), disable crawling on cart page, checkout page, customer account pages, add OG Price / OG Currency for better sharing and more
- Easy Digital Downloads: add OG Price / OG Currency, remove EDD meta generator
- Dublin Core meta tags
- Custom Breadcrumbs for single post types / term taxonomy
- Google Page Speed Insights to analyse your site performances
- Google Analytics Events: track external links, downloads (PDF, DOCX…), affiliate links…
- Google Enhanced Ecommerce: measure purchases, additions to and removals from shopping carts
- Edit your robots.txt file from the admin (multisite / multidomain ready)
- Google News Sitemap to get your posts on Google News
- 404 Monitoring to improve user experience, performances and increase the crawl budget allocated by Google
- Redirect 404 to homepage/custom url automatically with custom status code (301, 302, 307, 410 or 451)
- Email notifications on 404
- Redirect manager: create unlimited 301, 302, 307, 410 and 451 redirections. Import / export redirections to CSV or htaccess file.
- Import redirections using CSV
- Import redirections from Redirections plugin (via a JSON file)
- Edit your htaccess file from the admin
- Easily customize your RSS feeds
Buy SEOPress PRO now!
WooCommerce SEO (SEOPress PRO required)
We support WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads for e-commerce sites.
- Price and currency meta tags to improve social sharing
- XML sitemaps for products
- Support for WooCommerce product images and WooCommerce image galleries for the XML sitemap
- Centralized way to set noindex meta robots tags on pages like cart, checkout…
- Remove WooCommerce generator meta tag in the source code
- Create manual and/or automatic “product” schemas in JSON-LD to increase visibility in Google search results
- WooCommerce support for our breadcrumbs
- Global dynamic tags to insert in your metas titles / descriptions
- Product Global Identifiers type and Product Global Identifiers fields to WooCommerce metabox for product schema (barcode)
Increase your sales now!
Developers will love SEOPress!
Hundreds of hooks are available to extend SEOPress. Browse them all here!
SEOPress is translated into multiple languages including:
- 🇺🇸 English (UK) (English (UK)) – professional translation
- 🇫🇷 Français (French (France)) – professional translation
- 🇪🇸 Español (Spanish (Spain)) – professional translation
- 🇩🇪 Deutsch (German) – professional translation
- 🇳🇱 Nederlands (Dutch) – professional translation
- 🇷🇺 Русский (Russian) – professional translation
- 🇯🇵 日本語 (Japanese) – professional translation
- 🇮🇳 हिन्दी (Hindi) – professional translation
- 🇧🇷 Português do Brasil (Portuguese (Brazil)) – professional translation
- 🇬🇷 Ελληνικά (Greek)
- 🇧🇬 Български (Bulgarian)
- 🇮🇩 Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- 🇮🇹 Italiano (Italian)
- 🇻🇳 Loki Web (Vietnamese)
- 🇷🇴 Română (Romanian)
- 🇸🇦 العربية (Arabic)
- 🇨🇳 中文 (Chinese (China))
- 🇮🇷 فارسی (Persian)
- 🇹🇷 Türkçe (Turkish)
Help localize SEOPress even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
SEOPress integrates seamlessly with popular e-commerce, translation, performance and analytics tools.
- Oxygen Builder
- Beaver Builder
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Admin Columns PRO
All our integrations
Import your post and term metadata from other SEO plugins in 1-click
Help and support
SEOPress featured on
- WP Beginner
- Search Engine Journal
- WP Crafter
- WP Explorer
Complete list on our Press page
Any questions? Visit our website seopress.org
- Upload ‘wp-seopress’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on SEOPress and apply settings.
Can I import my post and term metadata from other plugins?
You can import your metadata from Yoast SEO, All In One SEO (AIO SEO), The SEO Framework (TSF), Squirrly (post metas only, not terms), Rank Math, SEO Ultimate (post metas only, not terms), WP Meta SEO and Premium SEO Pack in one click to SEOPress without losing traffic.
How to use Google Tag Manager / Facebook Pixel with SEOPress?
Go to SEO > Google Analytics > Tracking tab. Paste GTM / Facebook Pixel tracking code to [HEAD] Add an additional tracking code / [BODY] Add an additional tracking code textarea fields. Save changes and clear your cache.
Which types of sitemaps support SEOPress?
XML sitemaps for search engines: post, page, post type, taxonomies, images and author.
HTML sitemap for accessibility and SEO.
SEOPress PRO supports Google News XML and Video sitemaps.
How do I get support?
For FREE users: guides, forum on w.org, FAQ, hooks for developers, and videos on our YouTube channel.
For PRO users: support by mail from their customer account.
Is SEOPress GDPR compliant?
Yes! Learn more here about SEOPress and GDPR
Is white label a free feature?
Yes! Learn more here about SEOPress and the White Label feature
My XML sitemap returns a 404 error
Read this post to solve this issue
My XML sitemap returns a blank page
Read this post to solve this issue
I don’t see the correct title!
You’re theme is probably using a deprecated function to handle the title. Learn more here
My question is not listed here!
Read our complete FAQ on our site
- FIX Elementor synchronization
- FIX Fatal error: Cannot redeclare seopress_title_columns()
- NEW Free Elementor integration (first iteration) 🎉
- NEW Automatically set the image Alt text from target keywords if empty (this setting is retroactive, no need to resave your post content)
- NEW Hide SEOPress columns in post list (SEO, Titles and metas, Single post types, Click to hide any SEO metaboxes / columns for this post type)
- NEW White label options: change plugin name, description, author and website url in plugins list for both SEOPress and SEOPress PRO (PRO)
- NEW Add quick edit feature for Redirection post type (PRO)
- NEW Notification to automatically generate meta description with Divi, Oxygen, Enfold (Avia Layout), WP Bakery
- NEW Notification for Enfold theme if SEO settings are not correctly setup to avoid any SEO issue
- NEW “seopress_sitemaps_index_lastmod” hook to disable lastmod column in the index sitemaps to get a huge performance boost with large amount of posts (1,5 seconds to load 1 million posts – https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/disable-lastmod-column-in-index-sitemaps/)
- INFO Optimization of structured data in database for better performance
- INFO White label improvements: “Remove SEOPress menu/submenu pages” option now also remove items from SEOPress dashboard page
- INFO “seopress_get_pro_schemas_manual” hook as a fallback to display previous data before cleaning (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/get-old-manual-schemas-fallback/)
- INFO Adding new Google PageSpeed Insights KPI: Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) (SEO, PRO, PageSpeed Insights)
- INFO Google PageSpeed Insights is now using the mobile index score
- INFO Add meta robots for Googlebot / Bingbot
- INFO Import Yoast Primary Category with our import tool
- INFO Quick buttons improvements to avoid empty spaces at the beginning of the fields
- INFO Add a second argument “taxonomy name” to “seopress_titles_custom_tax” hook to filter %%_ct_your_custom_taxonomy_slug%% dynamic variable (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-_ct_your_custom_taxonomy_slug-dynamic-variable/)
- INFO Add notice if “Override every og:image tag” option is enabled without a default OG image set from Social Networks settings
- INFO Improve UI in schemas
- INFO Improve UI when adding a new redirection
- INFO Improve post list with all SEOPress columns
- INFO Add redirection settings from the SEO metabox to import / export metadata to a CSV file
- FIX Compatibility issue with WP All Import for XML sitemaps
- FIX Content analysis with special charaters in target keywords
- FIX “term title” small button from SEO metabox for Terms
- FIX Broken link checker error in post type list
- FIX an issue on import tool from other plugins
- FIX 404 monitoring encoding issue with non UTF-8 charaters
- FIX 410/451 redirects from the SEO metabox (post editing screen)
- FIX i18n strings
- FIX Improve accessibility
- FIX JS error for import tool with WP 5.5
- NEW Design for Configuration Wizard
- NEW Oembed for LinkedIn!
- NEW Onboarding for Redirections / Schemas post type list
- NEW Dynamic variable %%currentmonth_num%% to display the current month in digital format
- NEW “seopress_titles_custom_tax” hook to filter %%_ct_your_custom_taxonomy_slug%% dynamic variable (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-_ct_your_custom_taxonomy_slug-dynamic-variable/)
- NEW “seopress_oembed_thumbnail” hook to filter the post thumbnail array used in oembed (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-post-thumbnail-in-oembed/)
- NEW “seopress_oembed_thumbnail_size” hook to filter the post thumbnail size used in oembed (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-post-thumbnail-size-used-in-oembed/)
- NEW “seopress_oembed_title” hook to filter the post title used in oembed (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-title-used-in-oembed/)
- NEW “Disable all automatic schemas for this post?” option from Structured Data Types metabox
- NEW “Disable this automatic schema for this post?” option from Structured Data Types metabox
- INFO Responsive design enhancements
- INFO White label: Remove SEOPress logo in Wizard
- INFO Update link to Rich Snippets Google testing tool
- INFO Remove hreflang tags from TranslatePress v2 if noindex
- FIX Outbound links in Content Analysis
- FIX call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘SEOPRESS_CSV_Importers’ does not have a method ‘post_importer_compatibility’
- FIX PHP comments in SEOPress submenu
- FIX Breadcrumbs issue with WooCommerce
- FIX Import tool for Configuration Wizard
- FIX “Undefined variable: seopress_get_post_type” from /inc/admin/ajax.php line 127
- FIX Keywords in Permalinks with dashes
- NEW Google Enhanced Ecommerce! Measure purchases, additions and removals from shopping carts 🎉 (PRO)
- NEW robots.txt file for multisite and multidomain installations (PRO)
- NEW Export Redirections for an .htaccess file (SEO, Tools, Redirections – PRO)
- NEW Option to add noindex meta robots on paged archive pages (SEO, Titles and metas, Advanced tab)
- NEW Add IP address to 404 monitoring (PRO)
- NEW Hook ‘seopress_pro_breadcrumbs_remove_cpt’ to remove CPT from single view for Breadcrumbs (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/delete-the-custom-post-type-archive-from-a-single-view-for-the-breadcrumb/ – PRO)
- NEW Hook ‘seopress_gtag_ec_purchases_ev’ to filter GA Enhanced Ecommerce Purchase event (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-google-analytics-ecommerce-purchase-tracking/)
- NEW Hooks ‘seopress_gtag_ec_add_to_cart_checkout_ev’, ‘seopress_gtag_ec_add_to_cart_single_ev’, ‘seopress_gtag_ec_add_to_cart_archive_ev’ to filter GA Enhanced Ecommerce Add To Cart event (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-add-to-cart-events-for-google-enhanced-ecommerce/)
- NEW Hooks ‘seopress_gtag_ec_remove_from_cart_checkout_ev’, ‘seopress_gtag_ec_remove_from_cart_ev’ to filter GA Enhanced Ecommerce Remove from Cart event (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-remove-from-cart-event-for-google-enhanced-ecommerce/)
- NEW White Label: hide SEOPress links / help icons (SEO, PRO, White Label)
- INFO Add responsive controler for our Elementor Breadcrumbs
- INFO Improve accessibility for tooltips and SEOPress’ metaboxes
- INFO Improve compatibility with Permalink Manager plugin if autoredirect enabled for “keywords in permalink” feature
- INFO Sortable questions for FAQ schema
- INFO Add WooCommerce short product description to content analysis
- INFO Add target keyword column to Admin Columns PRO (PRO)
- INFO Remove “cancel reply”, “reply” nofollow links from content analysis to avoid confusion
- INFO Exclude avatar from content analysis – alt texts of images (not relevant)
- INFO Automatically remove WP 5.5 XML sitemaps feature to avoid any conflits and SEO issues
- INFO Refactoring robots.txt feature: you don’t need to add rewrite rules for NGINX servers anymore!
- INFO Remove hreflang tags from WPML, Polylang, MultilingualPress v2 if noindex
- INFO Video duration field converted to input text to avoid browser compatibility issues
- FIX Blog page and Shop page for Breadcrumbs (PRO)
- FIX Fix Italian translation PO/MO
- FIX servesCuisine property typo for SEO > PRO > LocalBusiness schema (PRO)
- FIX 403 error on license activation with some webhosts
- FIX Social notification for Twitter Preview if Social options are disabled
- FIX JS error from SEO, Social Networks page when uploading a default OG/Twitter img
- FIX Google Analytics to avoid sending a double code when clicking on the Accept button if GDPR is off
- FIX Escaping dynamic variables with custom schema
- FIX PHP warning in HTML sitemap if “Pages” post type is not included
View complete changelog
SEOPress notifications center
SEO metabox: Titles settings
SEO metabox: Social tab
Content analysis metabox