Duplicate Posts, Pages and Custom Posts easily using single click. You can duplicate your pages, posts and custom post by just one click and it will save as your selected options (draft, private, public, pending).
Key Features in Duplicate Page Pro Editions
- User Roles: Allow User Roles To access Duplicate Page.
- Post Types: Filter to show Duplicate Page link in post types.
- Clone Link Location: Option where to show clone link.
- Status: Option to select Duplicate Posts Status.
- Redirection: Option to Redirect after click on clone link..
- Clone Link Title: Option to change Duplicate Post Link Title.
- Post Prefix: Option to add Post Prefix.
- Post Suffix: Option to add Post Suffix.
- Editor: And Many More Filters and Features.
Buy Pro Version with various features & support.
Contact us for Support Only Pro Version Users.
Upgrade to Pro Version
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- Go Select to Duplicate Page settings Menu from Settings Tab and savings settings.
- Then Create New Post/Page or Use old.
- After click on duplicate this link, then duplicate post/ page will be created and saved as draft,publish,pending,private depending upon settings.
Minimum requirements for Duplicate Page
- WordPress 3.3+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
If any problem occurs, please contact us at [email protected].
- Upload the
duplicate-page folder to the directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.3 (14th March, 2019)
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.1
3.2 (25th Dec, 2018)
3.1 (5th Dec, 2018)
3.0 (3rd Dec, 2018)
2.9 (16th Nov, 2018)
2.8 (20th Oct, 2018)
- Compatible with php 7.3 and wordpress 5.0
2.7 (28th July, 2018)
- removed useless adsense code
2.6 (24th March, 2018)
- Added signup popup and minor fixes.
2.5 (5th Feb, 2018)
- Translations issue resolve.
2.4 (29th Nov, 2017)
- Duplicate Page appends original post name issue fixed.
2.3 (27st april, 2017)
2.2 (28th Jan, 2017)
2.1 (25th Aug, 2016)
- New Text field added in settings page for duplicate post title suffix to remove confusion of currently duplicate page.
1.4 (18th Jun, 2016)
1.3 (23th May, 2016)
1.2 (05th May, 2016)
- Duplicate Page Settings Menu Added.
1.1 (04th May ,2016)
Duplicate Page Settings Screen
Select Option from Settings Page.
Click on Duplicate This.
Duplicate Post / Page will Appear.