GeoTargeting for WordPress will let you country-target your content based on users IP's and Geocountry…
Based on Maxmind GeoIP2 data Geo Targeting plugin for WordPress will let you create dynamic content based on your users country.
With a simple shortcode you will be able to specify which countries are capable of seeing the content.
Compatible with WordPress Popups Plugin. You can now geotarget your popups
If you use popular firewall services such as Cloudflare, Reblaze, Sucuri, Ezoic, Akamai or Clouways the plugin will auto detect real IP from users.
This plugin it’s a basic version with limited functionality. For a full geo plugin please refer to https://geotargetingwp.com
[geot country="Argentina"] Messi is the best! [/geot]`` [geot country="Portugal"] Cristiano ronaldo is the best! [/geot]`` [geot exclude_country="Portugal"] This text is seeing by everyone except Portuguese people [/geot]`` Current user is located in [geot_country_name]`` Current user country code is [geot_country_code]``
The plugin save into it’s own cache the country you are in. If you need to test for different countries you have two options:
You can pass a country iso code in the url like this:
Or you can add in wp-config.php the following to use your own VPN
Check the new premium version available in (https://geotargetingwp.com/) that comes with Premium database with much more accuracy.
* Geo Redirects
* GeoTarget countries, cities and states
* Cloudflare geolocation support
* Geotarget posts / pages entirely
* Create multiple Redirects based on user countries states or cities
* Editor button to easily add shortcodes
* Create multiple regions (group of countries or cities) to use with shortcodes
* Exclude countries, cities and regions shortcode
* Dropdown Widget to let users change their country (with flags)
* Complete set of PHP functions
* Hide Woocommerce or Easy digital downloads products. Works with any plugin
* AJAX mode that make plugin compatible with Cache plugins
* Geotarget menu items, widgets, everything
* Upcoming integration with other populars plugins
* Premium support
Best popups plugin ever (https://wppopups.com/)
Unzip and Upload the directory ‘geo-targeting’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to the editor and use as many shortcodes as needed
If it fails try uploading files manually by ftp
If you have content that want to be display to USA’s users but then you want to show another content to everyone else, you can do the following:
[geot country=”US”] USA only content [/geot]
[geot exclude_country=”US”] Everyone except USA will see this [/geot]
2 Letter iso codes are better for geolocation shortcodes but the plugin also accepts country names.