Easily add tracking code snippets, conversion pixels, or other scripts required by third party services for analytics, marketing, or chat features.
Header Footer Code Manager by 99 Robots is a easy interface to add snippets to the header or footer or above or below the content of your page.
If using this plugin on a multisite network, please make sure that the plugin is activated on a subsite level only.
NOTE: If using this plugin on a multisite network, please make sure that the plugin is activated on a subsite level only.
A. Please make sure to enclose your script within script tags – <> Insert Script Here <>.
A. After activating the plugin, you can click on settings link under the plugin name OR you can click the HFCM tab on the left side navigation. From there, you can add, edit, remove, and review code snippets.
A. With the version 1.1.4 of the HFCM plugin, we have replaced the Specific Custom Post Types with the ability to add code to All Post Types which include posts, pages, attachments and custom post types.
A. Since this is a free plugin, please ask all questions on the support forum here on WordPress.org. We will try to respond to every question within 48 hours.
A. Free plugins rely on user feedback. Therefore, the best thing you can do for us is to leave a review to encourage others to try the plugin. The more users, the more likely newer features will be added. That’s a very small thing to ask for in exchange for a FREE plugin.
A. If your script is not supported, just let us know and we’ll look into it immediately. We will do our best to ensure all reputable services are supported. When requesting support for a particular script, it would be nice to get a sample of the script so that we can see its structure.
* FIXED: Specific Taxonomy Snippets showing on archives with at least one instance.
* UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.0
* UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.0
* FIXED: Warnings and Exclude Pages/Posts showing up on Shortcode Only screen
* FIXED: Specific Pages targeting Blog index page, even when it is not selected.
* FIXED: Unable to target Blog index page
* UPDATED: All snippets list now shows 20 snippets in the first page instead of 10
* ADDED: Replaced Specific Custom Post Types under Site Display to include the functionality to add code snippets to all post types, including posts, pages, custom post types & attachments
* UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.2.2
* UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.1.1
* FIXED: Blank page on dismissing notice when on a few admin pages
* UPDATED: Admin notice will now only show on the HFCM plugin admin pages
* FIXED: Warning – Unexpected Output – headers already sent
* UPDATED: Code Optimization
* UPDATED: Added plugin settings link, and update documentation.
* Compatible with WordPress 5.0.2
* UPDATED: Code Optimization
* FIXED: Updated obsolete code causing errors.
* ADDED: Functionality to Exclude Posts and Pages from the Site Wide option.
* FIXED: Latest Posts dropdown selection always resets to 1 on save / update.
* UPDATED: “All Snippets” page to show 10 snippets before pagination starts.
* FIXED: style-admin.css not loading on “Add New Snippet” page.
* FIXED: Post List not loading when selecting “Specific Posts” in “Site Display” under Add New Snippet.
* Compatible with WordPress 4.8
* FIXED: Updated code triggering a fatal error for sites with older PHP versions.
* FIXED: Updated code triggering a fatal error for sites with older PHP versions; now compatible.
* Initial release – HFCM is born! 🙂