An adaptive and powerful points management system for WordPress powered websites.
myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards including points, ranks and, badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
Build brand loyalty by rewarding your customers through store reward systems, community leaderboards, monetizing your website content, etc. – The possibilities are endless.
Increase customer engagement tenfold – Rewarding your users for community engagement will help your business grow.
myCred allows THREE different ways through which you can award your users:
Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.
Join the myCred membership club today and take advantage of premium services that include priority customer support and hundreds of add-ons at a super-saver price – Save 30% on all 3-year plans!
Important Announcement You have to update your myCred plugin to version 1.8.8 in order to use the myCred Membership services.
– Point Balances: Each user on your website will have their own point balance, where they’ll be able to view points that were gained/lost.
– Account History: Each time a user gains or loses points on your website, the transaction is logged into a central log for accountability.
– Points Management: You have full control over your users’ point balances; You can adjust your user/s balance by adding or removing points with or without a log entry.
– White-Labeling: myCred has built-in support for white-labeling – This allows you to rename the plugin in your admin area to anything you like.
– Import & Export: myCred comes with three built-in import tools allowing you to import points, log entries, or migrate your CubePoints installation.
– Automatic Points: Automatically award or deduct points from your user’s balance for their interaction on your WordPress/WooCommerce website.
– Multiple Point Types: Create multiple point types through the admin area to manage things easily. There is no limit to the number of point types you can have at your disposal.
– Multi-Site Support: myCred has built-in support for multi-sites, allowing you to choose between using a unique myCred installation or centralize balances across your network.
– Leaderboards: Generate leaderboards based on your user’s balance or points history – display users with the most points for a particular instance.
– Badges: Award badges to your users based on their points history. You can set certain requirements for this feature so that myCred automatically awards them to the deserving users.
– Buy Points: The buyCred add-on allows your users to purchase points using real money using some of the most popular payment gateways available in the market today.
– Coupons: Create and share coupon codes with your users, which can be redeemed when they have generated a certain amount of points.
– Notifications: The notifications add-on allows you to show popup notifications each time a user gains or loses points on your website.
– Ranks: Ranks are based on how well your user balance is performing. As a user’s balance changes, so do their rank.
– Store Payments: myCred supports some of the most popular store plugins for WordPress, allowing your users to pay for orders/tickets using their point balance instead of real money.
– Reward Purchases: You can opt to reward your users with points that they can use to buy products in your store.
– Sell Content: The Sell Content add-on allows you to sell access to the content field of posts/pages or custom post types on your website.
– Statistics: The statistics add-on will convert your log data into charts to help visualize points usage and circulation on your website.
– Transfers: The transfer add-on allows your users to transfer points to other users on your website.
– Theme Independent: The myCred plugin is theme independent – Your theme needs to support widgets and shortcodes in order to run myCred.
– BuddyPress Ready: myCred has had built-in support for BuddyPress through which you can access BuddyPress related features like Insert point balances/badges/ranks into your user’s profiles.
– Bootstrap Ready: myCred comes with minimal CSS styling to give you the freedom to style everything according to your needs.
– Translation Ready: You can add your own language translation or adjust the built-in translation support.
Empower your WordPress website users by rewarding them points – each user has their own POINT BALANCE that can be used in purchasing online products or online activities.
Not only will you be able to manually adjust the point balance system at any time, but you can also set up multiple point types and use them for different kinds of activities. How these point balances are accessed, used, or displayed are entirely up to you.
myCred supports an extensive set of WordPress interactions through which you can automatically give/take points from a user. These actions can be as simple as logging in, publishing content, or leaving a comment. These automatic adjustments are managed by a feature called “Hooks” that can be set up in your admin area.
Each time myCred adds or deducts points from a user, the adjustment is logged in a dedicated log, allowing your users to browse their history. This log keeps a record of your users’ accountability, badges, and ranks, among other useful statistics.
This log data can be converted into charts to help you visualize the usage and circulation of points on your website.
You can achieve the following features by using a dedicated log for your points system:
myCred is much more than just a point management system – The plugin comes with several built-in add-ons that enable you to perform complex tasks such as transfer or buy points for real money, allow payments in stores, etc.
– Badges: Award your users badges based on their points history.
– buyCred: Let your users buy points in exchange for real money.
– Coupons: Create coupons that can be redeemed for points.
– Email notifications: Setup email notifications for status updates.
– Gateway: Let users pay with points in your store.
– Notifications: Enable popup notifications that display status updates.
– Ranks: Create ranks based on the user’s point balance.
– Sell Content: Sell your content in exchange for points.
– Statistics: Get a statistical overview of points in circulation, etc.
– Transfers: Allow your users to transfer points to other users.
Power your WordPress website with 50+ add-ons ranging from categories like Gamification and Freebies to Third-Party Bridges and Store Gateway.
myCred supports some of the most popular WordPress plugins like BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Disqus, Gravity Forms, among countless others.
Simple & organized – To keep your admin area organized, myCred will only show features and setting for those third-party plugins that are installed and enabled.
myCred is integrated with a large number of popular learning management systems, that include:
myCred has the ability to “do-it-all” because we have put in a lot of effort to make sure that the supported plugins are as developer-friendly as possible. If you need to build a custom feature, simply submit a request for a quote via the myCred website.
We offer support on our myCred website from 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+5).
If you’re facing a problem that is not described in our technical documentation, we suggest that you consult myCred’s online community with your question. We pay users through myCred Store Tokens as a reward for reporting bugs and even their fixes.
You can find a list of frequently asked questions on the myCRED website.
NEW – Introduce a new filter mycred_video_interval for myCred Addons.
NEW – Added rate attribute in mycred_buy_form shortcode.
FIX – buyCred pending payment payout.
FIX – Badge image broken on sub-sites when master template is enabled on buddypress profile.
FIX – All ranks not removing completely, it stored some of their data in database.
FIX – Multisite buyCred transaction id empty on subsites in Bank transfer gateway.
FIX – mycred sell content not working with bbpress.
FIX – Bitpay 404 page issue in buyCred popup vesion.
FIX – myCred Email notifications triggers “transfer send and receives” not working properly.
FIX – mycred_sales_history shortcode not working.
TWEAK – Compatible rank module with PHP 7.4
TWEAK – Some variables are undefined in different cases in Leaderboard.
NEW – Added button for remove default badge image.
FIX – Log menu not visible except the master site when the master template is enabled.
FIX – Bitpay buyCred payment gateway not working.
FIX – Pending payment menu not visible in multisite if the master template is enabled.
FIX – Undefined variable in myCRED_Query_Log class.
FIX – Single Quote in form title breaks the specific badge functionality for the gravity form.
FIX – Undefined index warnings in myCred leaderboard widget.
TWEAK – Update myCred translations.
TWEAK – mycred_hook_table code improvements.
NEW – Introduce a new filter mycred_update_total_balance.
FIX – Rank display setting issues.
FIX – View content hook limit not working properly.
FIX – Buycred maximum limit not working.
FIX – myCred ranks show in BBPress profile and topic post even the user is excluded from the point type.
FIX – Badges not displaying in BBPress profile even check show all badges.
FIX – BuyCred Payment transactions visible in recent comments section.
TWEAK – Improvement in mycred_my_ranks shortcode.
TWEAK – Buycred shows proper error messages.
NEW – Introduced myCred membership.
NEW – Added support in badge for specific link click and gravity form.
TWEAK – Added notice for meta key to avoid any conflicts.
FIX – leaderboard “current” attribute was not working.
FIX – myCred ranks show in BuddyPress profile even the user is excluded from the point type.
FIX – “number” attribute was not working in stats related shortcodes.
FIX – Errors in mycred_get_ranks function.
FIX – Unselected point types also appear in myCred Wallet Widget.
FIX – Four-digit points value not working in remote API.
FIX – MYSQL and MariaDB syntax error in their newer versions.
NEW – Introduce a new action hook mycred_after_badge_assign.
FIX – Placeholder attribute not working in mycred_transfer shortcode.
NEW – Introduce a new shortcode [mycred_my_balance_converted].
NEW – Introduce a new template tag %coupon_code%.
TWEAK – Avoid duplicate database calls in get_log_table().
TWEAK – Language support in [mycred_hook_table] shortcode.
FIX – [mycred_buy] shortcode always get default point type settings.
FIX – HTML format issue in [mycred_buy_form] shortcode.
FIX – Remove badge related PHP warnings.
FIX – %order_id% template tag does not render in myCRED email.
FIX – %transfer_message% template tag does not render in myCRED email.
FIX – myCRED Statistics add-on related shortcodes.
FIX – myCRED Leaderbard cache issue.
TWEAK – Database optimization.
NEW – Added “to” attribute in Leaderboard shortcode.
NEW – Added filter “mycred_show_custom_coupon_value” for coupon value.
FIX – myCRED Leaderboard widget notices.
FIX – Typo fix in BuddyPress hook.
FIX – Coupon success message not showing in custom point types.
FIX – Incorrect point type in coupon notification.
FIX – Ranks not being assigned based on Total Balance.
FIX – Set default point type in ctype attribute in [mycred_users_of_all_ranks] shortcode.
FIX – [mycred_hook_table] this shortcode showing only 1 content hook at a time.
FIX – Emails that are stored in draft are also being sent.
FIX – Template tags are not being rendered in email Notices.
FIX – Admin not able to select ranks “manual mode” from settings.
FIX – Admin not able to assign ranks when “manual mode” is enabled.
FIX – Errors in [mycred_email_subscriptions] shortcode.
FIX – Transfer Message showing as “-” in log.
FIX – myCRED Cache not deleting.
FIX – When deleting a BuddyPress Activity adds a “Profile Comment Delete” log.
FIX – Assign users badge from badge edit page.
FIX – “Not in” operator not passing in query_log.
FIX – Show main image in [mycred_my_badges] shortcode if level image is not set.
FIX – myCRED hooks not adding on other point types.
FIX – option_id name not calling for other point types.
FIX – myCRED hooks not saving.
FIX – setCookie function error when adding new hook.
NEW – Introduce a new filter “mycred_option_id” for manipulating hooks.
NEW – Add new action “mycred_pref_hooks” on mycred hooks page
TWEAK – Limits are showing for Approved comments hook in [mycred_hook_table] shortcode.
FIX – Sell content undefined offset in Backend Pages & Posts.
FIX – mycred_buy shortcode Undefined variable: post.
FIX – Bitpay 404 page redirect.
FIX – BuyCred Gateway error message no gateway available.
FIX – myCred Email accept only ARRAY value in “get_subject” function.
FIX – Incorrect log table name in multisite when central logging is enabled.
FIX – strpos depreciated behavior.
FIX – Coupon expiration before date.
FIX – “Total in Points” value show in both Cart & Checkout page when you select “Show in Cart and on Checkout Page” in WooCommerce myCRED Gateway.
FIX – Fixed Woocommerce checkout errors.
FIX – Fixed get_users_balance function.
FIX – Fixed typo error in bbPress hook.
NEW – Added new feature to copy to clipboard referral link in BuddyPress profile page
FIX – [mycred_best_user] shortcode fixed.
FIX – Post related template tags fixed.
FIX – Sell content related issue fixed.
IMPROVEMENT – Added check for existing logs getting disappeared.
FIX – [mycred_my_balance] shortcode fixed.
FIX – [mycred_total_balance] shortcode fixed.
FIX – rank related issues fixed.
NEW – Added new mycred_over_hook_limit filter for adjusting hook limit checks.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_RANK_KEY constant which can be used to whitelabel ranks.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_COUPON_KEY constant which can be used to whitelabel coupons.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_BADGE_KEY constant which can be used to whitelabel badges.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_EMAIL_KEY constant with can be used to whitelabel email notifications.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_BUY_KEY constant with can be used to whitelabel pending buyCRED payments.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_ENABLE_SHORTCODES constant in cases where myCRED shortcodes needs to be disabled.
NEW – Updated the Email Notifications add-on to version 1.4 with support for custom instances, multiple point types / notice and introduced the new myCRED_Email object.
NEW – Updated the buyCRED add-on which now has improved checkout process.
NEW – Added the option to set a custom gateway logo for all built-in payment gateways.
NEW – Updated the mycred_load_coupon shortcode to show an error message when an invalid coupon is used.
NEW – Added new Anniversary hook allowing you to reward users for each year they are a member on your website.
NEW – Added new MYCRED_ENABLE_HOOKS constant to disable hooks completely.
NEW – Added support for Multi Network setups.
NEW – Added new mycred_add_post_meta(), mycred_get_post_meta(), mycred_update_post_meta() and mycred_delete_post_meta() functions in order to add support for the Master Template feature on multisites.
NEW – Added support for multiple point types in leaderboards.
NEW – The leaderboard shortcode can now be setup to render results based on multiple point types.
NEW – Added caching of log and leaderboard queries.
NEW – Added new filter to allow adjustments to the reference used for publishing and deleting content hooks.
NEW – Added new mycred_give_run filter to control if the mycred_give shortcode should run or not.
TWEAK – Moved hooks to /includes/hooks/ and third-party hooks to /includes/hooks/external/.
TWEAK – Implemented the use of $mycred_log_table global throughout the plugin.
TWEAK – Improved Multisite support.
TWEAK – When a user jumps more than one badge level in a single instance, we want to make sure he gets rewarded for each level (if rewards is set).
TWEAK – Corrected codex urls for functions and shortcodes throughout the plugin.
TWEAK – Added support to whitelabel shortcodes.
TWEAK – Added new MYCRED_SHOW_PREMIUM_ADDONS constant to hide all mentions of premium add-ons in myCRED.
TWEAK – BuddyPress fixed issue related to points ignoring limit on adding to favorites
TWEAK – Optimized search the search for log entries
TWEAK – issue related to email not getting send on transfer in and out triggers in transfer addon
TWEAK – Rank excerpt fix
Add-ons - Add-ons are managed just like themes in WordPress.
Edit Balances - Administrators can edit any users balance at any time via the Users page in the admin area.
Hooks - Hooks are managed just like widgets in WordPress.
Edit Log Entries - Administrators can edit any log entry at any time via the admin area.