Allow registered users to upload & select their own avatars.
If you like this plugin, please consider purchasing a copy from Plugins Loaded to support future development.
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
How does this work with multisite?
It works OK, but you’ll want to consider exactly what level of privacy is best for your installation.
Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-user-avatars/
- Priority: https://jjj.software
Where can I find documentation?
- Improved support for long file names
- Fix local avatars in comments
- BuddyPress profile styling support
- Rename functions.php to common.php
- Compatibility with future versions of WP User Profiles
- Fix bug with “Default Avatar” display introduced in 1.0.1
- Improved mu-plugins location support
- Use WordPress 4.2+ functions & filters
- Support for User Profiles 0.2.0
- Hide “Profile Picture” section (WordPress 4.4)
- Improve capability mappings
- Improve required file loading
- Remove unused action hook
- Improve support for user dashboard
- Support for WP User Profiles 0.1.7
- Bump assets & update readme’s & metadata
- Improve compatibility with WP User Profiles
- Retina support for user profiles
Your Profile (+1100px)
Your Profile (-1100px)
WP User Profiles (Side)
WP User Profiles (Normal)